PDA

View Full Version : Wish list link?

Steve Scuba
12-02-2007, 21:59
I don't know if I'm just not seeing it, or if it is part of some clever plot but I don't see a link to the wish list on the ST website. The only way I seem to be able to get into my wish list is to add something to it. Oversight or insidious plan to get us to add tons of stuff to our wish lists?

Roughwater
12-02-2007, 22:45
Found a similar problem myself. Also, seems that everytime I want to add somethign to my wishlist, I have to put my email address and password in each time. (ie - during the same browsing sesion / whilst logged in).

abcitydiver
01-02-2008, 04:15
just to add weight to the post, I have both of the same issues/problems as above...youhoooooo

Lone Frogman
01-02-2008, 05:21
I don't know if I'm just not seeing it, or if it is part of some clever plot but I don't see a link to the wish list on the ST website. The only way I seem to be able to get into my wish list is to add something to it. Oversight or insidious plan to get us to add tons of stuff to our wish lists?

I have the same problem. If I have to make a wish list I use LP.

RoadRacer1978
01-02-2008, 17:00
Ok guys. Here is the solution. From the webpage, click on the "Check Out" button in the upper right corner. This will give you the option to access your wish list. It is kinda hidden, but that is how you accomplish accessing you wishlist later.

skippy11
01-04-2008, 00:24
Thanks RoadRacer. I have also, had the problem above and never took time to figure out how to regain access to my created wiish list.