PDA

View Full Version : Lineman Larry, Dark Wolf:

navyhmc
12-06-2007, 02:57
You guys have fun this weekend...I'm jealous. Be safe and give us a post dive report!!!:smiley20::smiley20::smiley20:

Dark Wolf
12-06-2007, 06:23
Thanks navyhmc, it is much appreciated! There will be a trip report! We need to set up a time that you can make it over to dive with us. Let us know any dates that you may be interested in.

Thanks again,

DW

Lineman Larry
12-06-2007, 06:49
Be aware, if you dive, someone is obligated to make a report on it.

This weekend, we are pushing the limit's of Dark Wolf's typing skills for it.

You may be next.

navyhmc
12-06-2007, 14:52
u MeAhn i gOts ta tipE... Oh SiHt@ :D

dallasdivergirl
12-06-2007, 15:00
u MeAhn i gOts ta tipE... Oh SiHt@ :D

you guys are so bad.

I hope you have a fun & safe dive. Hopefully not fingers and toes will be frozen in this little adventure.

Dark Wolf
12-06-2007, 21:52
Thank you all for the posts. Unfortunately, after looking at the changes in the weather forcast my fingers and toes may not be all that we will be in danger of freezing off!!

And Lineman Larry is dead on about my typing skills, as you have all noticed by now!!!

DW

cummings66
12-07-2007, 11:38
Yeah, but I don't think you guys down south are supposed to get freezing rain starting tonight and continuing on. We are, but I hope I can make my dive tomorrow. I figure if I wake up and there's an inch of ice everywhere I might just not drive 170 miles like that, it'd be a PITA. Good luck to you guys, the cold IMO isn't the largest issue. I love cold, ever have ice crack off your drysuit? It's neat.