PDA

View Full Version : Thermoprene wetsuits

CamaroChick
12-06-2007, 14:43
Does anyone have a Henderson Thermoprene wetsuit? I'm shopping for a wetsuit for my hubby for xmas, and was thinking about getting him the Neosport until I saw that ST has the Thermoprene on sale. We only dive once a year, so I wasn't planning to get him a top-of-the-line suit, just something to call his own so he won't have to rent them anymore.
Is the Thermoprene a lot nicer than the Neosport? Also, it looks like it comes in the blue & black as pictured, and also in black. Anyone know what the black one looks like? I don't know if I love the blue & black for him.
Thanks!!

scootermcfly
12-06-2007, 16:14
My wife has a Thermoprene suit and really likes it a lot. I'll ask her to post here her thoughts as well. I remember her saying the the stretch was a lot nicer than some of the others.

Scooter McFly

Xspect
12-07-2007, 16:42
My wife loved hers. I'm going to purchase a pair of 7 mm from ST because they are cheap now.

Disneymom
12-07-2007, 20:23
I have a Thermoprene 5mil and love it!

rfreddo
12-08-2007, 16:20
I have the Neosport 3m shorty and the Thermoprene 3m full. I haven't had any quality issues with either and would recomend both brands as good medium duty suits.

robjoubert
01-13-2008, 19:37
My wife loved hers. I'm going to purchase a pair of 7 mm from ST because they are cheap now.

Did you order yours? I placed an order for one of these yesterday (after an enjoyable chat with a ST person) and I am anxiously waiting for it to arrive!!! I just know that I should have asked for 2 day shipping :smiley36: !!!!

whse56
01-13-2008, 22:56
My 7mil arrived last week, looks like a nicely made suit. Have to wait for awhile (-6 degrees outside) for the water to open up before I can try it.

Jeff88
01-20-2008, 14:03
is this suit Henderson Mens Thermoprene Shorty Wetsuit that is currently on sale ?

Jeff

Jeff88
01-27-2008, 17:05
that this suit ( in size xxxl ) would fit a 6'4'' 300 pound guy ?? Or would i be better off going for a dive skin which would probable stretch a bit more ?

Jeff

SarahBella
01-27-2008, 18:28
I love mine-very comfortable and plenty warm. The Thermoprene is much more forgiving than the regular neoprene.

BuzzF117
01-27-2008, 20:46
I got the 5mm model and the fit is great I did have to go down to an XL since I was between sizes I figured snug in arms and chest were better then swiiming in the wetsuit...

KGNickl
02-09-2008, 12:03
Does anyone have a Henderson Thermoprene wetsuit? I'm shopping for a wetsuit for my hubby for xmas, and was thinking about getting him the Neosport until I saw that ST has the Thermoprene on sale. We only dive once a year, so I wasn't planning to get him a top-of-the-line suit, just something to call his own so he won't have to rent them anymore.
Is the Thermoprene a lot nicer than the Neosport? Also, it looks like it comes in the blue & black as pictured, and also in black. Anyone know what the black one looks like? I don't know if I love the blue & black for him.
Thanks!!
Henderson Thermoprene 3mm full w/ rear zipper and Henderson Hyperstretch 3mm gloves, hood, and boots.

BuzzF117
02-09-2008, 13:35
Just got the 3mm Henderson Thermoprene shorty that ST has on clearance. Great fit and price. I picked this up for my trip to carribean I was going to take my 5mil but that seemed over kill.

nuf said
Buzz