PDA

View Full Version : Underwater Photo Work Shop DVD . .

Zorrr2
12-12-2007, 08:07
Morning all,
Thought I'd pass along some information about a DVD I picked up a while back that has been a big help with me adjusting my UW digital images.

This DVD is great for pointing out a lot of the problems we face with UW images and shows you how to fix them (it requires you to have Adobe Photoshop CS/CS2). The tutorials a step by step procedures that are easy to follow. I have had great success with what it has taught me and I am sure others will as well. Here is there web sight . . . they even have a few tutorial examples on here to try for your self . . .

Welcome to Underwater Photoshop - Video Tutorials to Edit Your Underwater Images Using Photoshop - The Underwater Photo Workshop (http://www.uwphotoshop.com/)

Hope you enjoy . . Mark :smiley20:

ScubaJW
12-14-2007, 08:33
wow, $90!!!!

I do have to admit that it may be worth it! I just watched the 3 preview videos and already learned so much.

RoadRacer1978
12-14-2007, 08:40
Yeah, $90. Might be good if you wanted to learn photoshop and how to do some things, but you can find much less expensive ways of learning photoshop. Once you knwo how to use the program you will be able to do the things they claim to teach you. It might be a helpful DVD, but I think you can go a less expensive route if you wanted to. Just my opninon though.

Scubakraut
01-07-2008, 10:56
Anybody want to buy it and distribute some copies ? :smiley36::smilie40:

CompuDude
01-07-2008, 13:00
Yes, I've always been interested, but $90 is steep for a DVD... I'd rather put that money towards a course, unless I had someone to share the cost with.

Puffer Fish
01-07-2008, 13:06
Yes, I've always been interested, but $90 is steep for a DVD... I'd rather put that money towards a course, unless I had someone to share the cost with.
I would be choking over the cost of CS2 first.....after that, the $90 is fairly small.

CompuDude
01-07-2008, 13:08
I would be choking over the cost of CS2 first.....after that, the $90 is fairly small.

It's good to be a tech at an ad agency with a site license. :)