PDA

View Full Version : Can't Get to "Closeouts" Page Two

fisheater
12-13-2007, 08:20
Try as I might, each time I click on either the page "2" or the "next" buttons, I continue to get page one of the closeouts.

Is it me, or is there a site problem?

Thanks.

finflippers
12-13-2007, 08:28
I think there is only one page of closeouts I am not seeing there being any more pages just one. Starting with Apollo Full Foot Bio Fins and ending with Aeris Caribe BCD

RoadRacer1978
12-13-2007, 13:48
Close-outs on left menu yields oe page. Close-outs on top menu yields 5 pages and all 5 come up. You may have been trying to access the extra page during some site maintenance or something. Try it again and see what happens.

fisheater
12-14-2007, 02:21
OK.

I looked more closely and here's the deal.

When I go to the "closeouts" page, ScubaToysClose Out Scuba Equipment (http://www.scubatoys.com/store/closeouts.asp?iLevel=1&txtsearchParamCat=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch&txtsearchParamTxt=closeouts) I see 10 items ( Apollo Foot Fin Bio fins, Oceanic Women's 3 mm. wetsuit, orange BCD, wisdom computer, Mares mesh bag, Dacor DXD fins, Dacor Darwin computer, Henderson shorty wetsuit, Henderson full 7 mm wetsuit and Henderson woman's shorty wetsuit.)

Then, when I click on either the "page 2" or "next" buttoms, I find the same stuff, namely ( Apollo Foot Fin Bio fins, Oceanic Women's 3 mm. wetsuit, orange BCD, wisdom computer, Mares mesh bag, Dacor DXD fins, Dacor Darwin computer, Henderson shorty wetsuit, Henderson full 7 mm wetsuit and Henderson woman's shorty wetsuit) PLUS Mares MC 1 computer, Henderson 3 mm wetsuit, Henderson 5 mm wetsuit and a Caribe BCD.)

Looks like a whole lot of overlap. Enough to fool and likely enough to fool many viewers and potential customers.

ScubaToys Larry
12-14-2007, 04:57
Hmm.. yes... looks like some kind of problem there... Ok... should be fixed now. We are part way through a rewrite of the background code that runs everything on the site... in the near future we will have some different functionality in there and some pages will alter a bit.... but till then, if you see something goofed up - please let me know and I'll try to fix it.

(And not to brag... but did you see my new 360 degree view of the atom 2? Oceanic Atom 2.0 Computer , Computers: Nitrox, Oceanic, Oceanic Atom 2.0 Computer (http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?product_id=Atom2.0Computer) This is what I've been spending most my time on!)

fisheater
12-18-2007, 23:30
Thanks for the fix and yes, those 360 deg. views are awesome!