PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Mares Weight Pocket

Snyd
07-24-2007, 09:03
I have a Mares Syncro Power Tech BC. I bought it used (one dive only). It is missing one of the original weight pockets. It kept falling out until it was not found anymore. This is why I was able to buy it. I have a replacement pocket that has a red squeeze mechanism. It does not integrate with this BC but will with the appropriate Mares BC. So I am seeking the correct pocket. It is heavy on velcro and has a fat tube-like pulling mechanism. Anyone can help me?

Thanks!

somewhereinla
08-20-2007, 18:03
I have a Mares Syncro Power Tech BC. I bought it used (one dive only). It is missing one of the original weight pockets. It kept falling out until it was not found anymore. This is why I was able to buy it. I have a replacement pocket that has a red squeeze mechanism. It does not integrate with this BC but will with the appropriate Mares BC. So I am seeking the correct pocket. It is heavy on velcro and has a fat tube-like pulling mechanism. Anyone can help me?

Thanks!

I actually have an extra set of Mares weight pocket from a Mares BC I used to have. If you could PM me a pict of the weight pocket you are looking for I would make it easier. Mine fits the Mares Morphos BC. They are the older Mares Integrated Weight System.