PDA

View Full Version : Wish List problems

Cheddarchick
12-16-2007, 07:33
Am I dumb or is there a step in making a Scubatoys wish list stay current? Every time I add something to the wish list so I can agonize over the decision for a while, it doesn't keep it in there. Am I doing someting wrong?

navyhmc
12-16-2007, 07:53
If I understand what you are talking about: You find that realy cool "Thing" for the wish list, click "add to my wish list" and then after you enter your email and password, it doesn't show up.

After you've done that, you have to click on view my wish list and re-enter your email and password. A bit of a pain, but I am not having any problems getting to my wish list-just tried.

RoadRacer1978
12-16-2007, 08:45
It is kinda tedious, but everything I have added to my wish list has stayed there. If you go back and visit the site later you can click "Check Out". Once there click on "View Wish List" enter email and password and it will take you to your wish list. Everything you've added should be there. You'll probably be suprised how much stuff is in there if you've been adding away and trying to pull it up. Hope this helps. I don't think there is anyway right now to get around filling out you email address and password everytime you add something to your wishlist or modifying your list in any way.