PDA

View Full Version : Bennett Springs 12/29????

snagel
12-20-2007, 17:27
We have reservations for 6 at Bennett Springs on 12/29. Four (4) of the reservations are filled so there are two (2) left. Anybody interested?

S. Nagel

DivingCRNA
12-20-2007, 18:48
We have reservations for 6 at Bennett Springs on 12/29. Four (4) of the reservations are filled so there are two (2) left. Anybody interested?

S. Nagel

I would love to join you, but I will be diving tropical :)

Tom A
12-20-2007, 20:57
were's bennett spring's

snagel
12-21-2007, 16:53
Bennett Springs is in South Central Missouri by Lebanon, MO. It's a State Park that is know for it's Trout Fishing. This is the off-season for trout fishing so they allow divers to dive the springs. This time of year they do a catch and release for the fisherman so there isn't a lot of them, but expect a few die hards. March 1 is opening season (no diving), but it's kinda fun to go there on opening day and watch the hundreds of people all fishing within elbows length from one another.

I've never dove the springs but several on the forum have and can chime in, but if you a search you should find several posts.

DivingCRNA: Think about me as I'm donning my 7mm with hooded vest and pouring hot water down my suit. This ought to be interesting diving the springs wet!! Don't want to hear it from all you dry divers.

S. Nagel