Rascal1933
07-24-2007, 20:31
<DIV>
<DIV>Greetings and Welcome CanadianDivers to the ST Community!</DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Need a Favor please...</DIV>
<DIV>Can you guy's Please keep the freezer door closed this winter? </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>We really got hammered in the lower states last year, it really put a crimp into our diving.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>It seemed like every timethe weather people tried to explain it they said:</DIV>
<DIV>That there was a cold front headed our way out of Canada. http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Just Kidding (I think...)</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Cheers!</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>

Moxie
07-25-2007, 00:58
I'm in BC, I blame Alaska!!!! We had more snow last winter than ever... ugh, awful.

Ice diving is definately not my bag.

TAH 73
07-25-2007, 18:52
Moxie, lots of snow in the winter means I make more money so that means more diving in the summer.
<DIV>And geez, if it gets warm up here our igloo's melt, and if the snow melted the dogsleds wouldn't be able to get us around.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>And if it wasn't forCanada, you wouldn't be able to go ice-diving in July. (really no you can't) But I did have a car stop me the other day with New York plates on the car, roofrack with skis, asking me how far they would have to drive to get snow. How could someone think that all the heat stops at the border. If you are in NY, and it's 100deg, how do you figure if you drive 2hrs, go across a bridge, and there would be snow?</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>

Moxie
07-26-2007, 09:17
I moved from Ontario because I was sick of shoveling out my drive way and scraping my windows. You have two season, freezing and roasting. Here we have too seasons too, but they're wet and dry.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Some of our mountains still have snow.... but theres no way I'm going to go up them and try skiing down... What did you tell the car with the skis? Go real far north? </DIV>

DivingsInMyBlood
08-08-2007, 23:01
Hey if it gets too cold its just a good excuse to buy a drysuit.

clayton
01-24-2008, 20:51
too cold means time for a trip south yeahhhhh

Daved
01-24-2008, 23:14
In Michigan a cold front is call an Alberta Clipper. In Alberta it is called a dreaded Siberian Low.
I wonder what they call it in Siberia?

DarkCoffee
01-25-2008, 08:04
лето ?

scubamikey
05-18-2008, 11:01
I love it here in ontario . Its cold in winter but really makes me appreciate the price of a trip down south , you lucky southeners

imasinker
05-18-2008, 15:33
I too love It here in Ontario!... I love being Canadian, I love st and the forum is awesome. We have alot of great fresh water dive sites here, wrecks are to dive for and hell we are just good ole folks. Crazy canucks you betcha. Oh and great ice diving too, just don't forget to cut a hole first less pain on the forehead!