PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas Suggestion!

bjoseph
12-22-2007, 05:14
Hey Guys,

You have a great site here. I have a suggestion that would have made life very easy for me & my family and probably would bump your sales up a lot!

Is there any way you could add the ability to create a "wish list" or "gift list" similar to the one that Amazon.Com uses? It would be great to surf your site for stuff I want, add it to the list, and then send an email to friends and family at Xmas, b-days, etc. so that they could see what I want and buy right off the list.

If someone buys something off the list, it dissappears from the list.

I can't even tell you how much crap I have goten from Amazon and purchased for others on Amazon just because it is so easy & convenient using the wish list system.

Just a thought. Plus, It would be a fun way to build, rebuild, and build again the perfect dive setup!

BJ

bjoseph
12-22-2007, 05:21
uh-oh... i just did some more reading and it seems there IS a wish list? Doh... I guess I better go find it. I haven't seen how to start or add to it yet! Sorry!

bjoseph
12-22-2007, 05:25
Yup... OK... Found it... I'm a moron. It's still very early here.

ScubaToys Larry
12-22-2007, 08:14
We're actually re-doing the entire site over the next month, and while the wish list is not too functional now... we will look at adding features to it after we do this upgrade.

CaptainRon
12-22-2007, 22:21
I like the idea of being able to make the wish list public so family and friends can access it is shopping for gifts. Kind of like the bridal registries that are so popular in stores.