PDA

View Full Version : Depth

ertechsg
07-25-2007, 10:18
Whats your deepest diveandlevel of certification?

wxboy911
07-25-2007, 10:29
So far my only cert is OW and my deepest dive is 55 feet...I am thinking of AOW next spring as well as O2 certification and maybe Nitrox.

ertechsg
07-25-2007, 10:39
Rescue with MSD. As for depth, if it's someone who really needs to know I tell them. Otherwise I just say "deep enough" or maybe "a little over 100 feet" because it's not a badge or measure of accomplishment.

Really I just wanted to know how many macho diver were out here.

94GTStang
07-25-2007, 10:40
A tad over a 100ft and I have my OW. Course it was in Cozumel...

Illini_Fan
07-25-2007, 11:00
Got down to 102 feet at Osprey Reef with an instructor -- I'm still OW until August.

lucidblue
07-25-2007, 11:10
85 ft at Palancar Caves in Cozumel with private DM. OW certified. Actually I think that's where my avatar was taken.

ertechsg
07-25-2007, 11:26
85 ft at Palancar Caves in Cozumel with private DM. OW certified. Actually I think that's where my avatar was taken.
Been there and love that dive!

tc_rain
07-25-2007, 11:29
106' at Punta Sur in Cozumeland I am AOW

WaterRat
07-25-2007, 11:30
110 and AOW. I don't really have the need to feed my ego with narcosis. I would much rather stay 100 or less until I get around to doing trimix training.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Ron</DIV>

TxHockeyGuy
07-25-2007, 11:45
Deepest dive is 74 ft on my deep AOW dive for me. My highest certification is either AOW or Rescue, you'd have to ask Woody.

Hey Woody? Did you pass me in the rescue class? smileys/smiley4.gif

I don't get a huge high off of going deep. I prefer to stay as shallow as possible provided I can still see what I want. Going deeper just increases risk and decreases the length of time I can stay there.

JahJahwarrior
07-25-2007, 12:14
OW, 126 feet at Hudson Grotto near Tampa, Fl.

BSea
07-25-2007, 12:15
My deepest is 130' in a lake, but that was long before computers. My deepest this year is 112' on the Bibb in Key Largo.
<DIV>I have to admit, the 130' dive was just to say we had done it. I was OW at the time. I'm AOW now.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Personally, I like going deeper than 60' in the lakes because generally the vis is better even though it's dark. But unless there is something I want to look at, usually 100' is my limit in the lakes around here. We do have some old buildings we've found from before the lake was created. But the lake is pretty high right now, and most of them are below 120 now.</DIV>

cummings66
07-25-2007, 12:22
Rescue and deep enough. I don't brag, to me saying I went to 198 feet is bragging. So I never say unless you're my buddy and need to know I'm qualified, then you'll know.

DUnder
07-25-2007, 12:24
OW cert and 40 feet.

picxie
07-25-2007, 14:37
AOW &amp; 140'. It was planned and was just the once. I usually stay under 115' when there's the opportunity to do a deeper dive, and under 100' in general.

ScubaCrash
07-25-2007, 15:08
140' feet at Varsenbaii in Curacaoduring mydeep diver specialty course.

Black-Gorrilla
07-25-2007, 15:29
ow. 70

Queen
07-25-2007, 15:56
165ft. on a wreck in Lake Superior back in the 80's, fun to do once but not really my cup of tea. Level is/was Rescue cert.

loudgonzo
07-25-2007, 16:03
So far deepest is 80ft, OW.

TAH 73
07-25-2007, 16:57
90ft on my AOW course.

Ajuva
07-25-2007, 17:37
I'm a moaner but all of you guys over 60' on an OW c-card are really not kosher.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>But then again, what the hey!</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>50' OW cert. In a recovery dive.</DIV>

Rascal1933
07-25-2007, 18:41
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>110'Florida AOW/Deep Dive Speciality</DIV>

downunder
07-25-2007, 20:17
100' and I'm OW for 10 years... Only once andnext lowest loggedwas 70'

JahJahwarrior
07-26-2007, 09:34
I'm a moaner but all of you guys over 60' on an OW c-card are really not kosher.
<div>

Because we are hot-dogging it?

I think they reccomend you stay above 60 feet. There is no government law that tells me where I can and cannot go, depth wise, in places like the ocean, provided I am not in a harbor or around their ships. :) I dive carefully, and pulling out an AOW (or EAN, Master Diver, Dive Master, Instructor, Intro, Apprentice or Full cave card) won't save my butt at any given depth when the crap hits the fan, my level of experience and equipment will. And I feel I have the levels of experience needed to go to 126 ffw. :) If I was diving with redundant gas and deco bottles and knew just a tad more about decompression theory, I would see no problem with my doing decompression dives.
</div>

cummings66
07-26-2007, 09:53
I won't be so bold as to say you need AOW to dive deep because it really doesn't teach you enough to dive deep.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>What I will say is that any diver who dives deep must have the knowledge and experience to carry it off. There is more to it than just going down and coming back up.</DIV>

downunder
07-26-2007, 09:58
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>But then again, what the hey!</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>50' OW cert. In a recovery dive.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I don't agree with that at all and am somewhat confused why saying that we are not kosher, but then stating that you were doing a recovery dive when only OW cert? Hopefully it was training... http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley4.gif</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Anyways, I don't put near as much weight into the AOW cert as I do experience! I have a friend that is a dive master who has not dived in 10 years. I also have a friend who got his AOW TWO WEEKS after his OW cert. Neither one of these people would (IMO) would be as qualified to dive 100'as an 10 year OW cert diver who regularly dives and keeps up on the sport (forums, trade rags, etc). </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>But I guess it's the same in many fields. I personally manage many systems developers. Some are "MCSE" (which is the Microsoft test that is designed to show you know how to program) certified and can't code their way out of a paper bag, and then I have some who didn't take the class and/or test, but keep up with the industry, have experienceand can easily code circles around the others.... </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>In the end, I think you are assuming that the five dives you do for your AOW makes you much safer at 100'. I just believe experience plays a MUCH bigger role!</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>

medic001918
07-26-2007, 10:37
I have to agree with others. I'm not sure a dive or two to 100' for AOW is anything more than a false sense of security. The experience may not be there to dive that depth safely, and it's certainly not going to be taught in a class. We will take AOW, but mainly so that we can take rescue and since most charters in our area require it.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>But to date, my deepest dive has been 65 ft on OW. I think to really enjoy some of the wrecks at depth in our area, doubles are a more viable option to get some bottom time.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Depth doesn't really impress me. The bigger issue is if you have a reason to go that deep. Around here, wrecks are that reason for most. </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Shane</DIV>

Dive-aholic
07-26-2007, 10:54
_popupControl();
A better question would possibly have been how deep have you gone and what is your experience level...
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Certifications don't really mean a whole lot. There are no scuba police out there checking cards at 60' or 100' or even 130'. Anyone can go as deep as anyone wants. You just need to face the consequences should you encounter any problems. Build up your experience. After OW add 5-10' of depth every dozen or so dives. Once you hit the 100' depth mark, bring it down to no more than 5' increments. And make sure you have a redundant air source, not just your buddy. </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Personally, I won't dive deeper than 80' in a single tank without having at least a pony bottle with me. If poop hits the fan, I want to make sure I can get back to the surface with all the air I need to make it safely. Yeah, resorts let you do deeper dives on AL80s all the time and divers survive them. But if you were to do the calculations and figure out how much air you need to get to the surface from 100' with a safety stop...</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>As for the original question - I have been deeper than recreational limits, but I was breathing trimix at the time...http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif</DIV>

Kunk35
07-26-2007, 11:10
I think depth is a bit relative. My dive buddy and I aren't comfortable going beyond about 60 to 70 ft so far. In Texas lakes I'm not sure there is anything different to see at deeper depths than at shallower depths. But maybe that's because we haven't experienced it yet.http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Now, when I went diving with Stuart Coves last Feb, 93 ft didn't seem any different than 30ft. I realize it IS different, but that's why I think it's all relative. Nobody on that wall dive had any redundant gear on. I was amazed at the fact that it wasn't any more thrilling being at 90' then being at 30'. </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>

cummings66
07-26-2007, 12:28
<DIV>Now, when I went diving with Stuart Coves last Feb, 93 ft didn't seem any different than 30ft. I realize it IS different, but that's why I think it's all relative. Nobody on that wall dive had any redundant gear on. I was amazed at the fact that it wasn't any more thrilling being at 90' then being at 30'. </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Yes, that's common. You'll hardly ever see divers with any redundancy on a dive, it's not taught for the most part in recreational diving.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I'll go so far as to ask this question of you. On the boat did you hear or see anybody ask their buddy what their SCR was, or SAC? Did you see anybody actually figure out how much air they needed for the dive? Did you even see anybody plan the dive?</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I'll guess that the DM said we'll do this, come back with this and all will be well. That's a trust me dive if there ever was one. You'll find it works out most of the time, but divers run out of air routinely on such dives because they have no clue how much they use. Do you know? How many divers that admit to going deep know?</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>

BSea
07-26-2007, 12:29
I would agree that an inexperienced OW diver who has never been below 30' should not just up and dive to 100' one day. But there are plenty of OW divers with extensive experience and strong skills who were simply not into classes and cert cards beyond their initial OW.

<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I agree. I would probably have never gotten my AOW if it weren't for dive operations that require the higher certification to do some of the more interesting dives (like the Speigle Grove &amp; the Duane). I've probably made a greater number of so called advanced dives as OW than I have as AOW.</DIV>

3rdEye
07-26-2007, 12:59
OW, 85 ft....first dive everin salt water in Cozumel http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley4.gif

JahJahwarrior
07-26-2007, 13:12
<div>Depth doesn't really impress me. The bigger issue is if you have a reason to go that deep. Around here, wrecks are that reason for most. </div>
<div></div>

Well, 126 feet was a fellow SB member trying out a reel. He picked a direction, I followed. 119 feet was the dive before, where we followed a line to a VW bus and some boats. :)

And as far as gas, two of us were using aluminum 100's, can't remember what the third was using..... I surfaced with 1500 or 1700? It was a relatively short dive, about 20 minutes all said and done. About 8 minutes spent at depth. We had plenty of air to do a 30 minute dive to 36 feet without switching tanks.

So we had a reason, we had air, and all of us have more than a few dives logged. One of the guys and I have spent alot of time inthe water together, and we work together "on the surface" so we work well together. We once worked for four hours in shallow depths, about 10 feet, with a remote operated vehicle, with a local team that took the thing to Newfoundland and won aninternational competition :) We were just there to move the mock competition objectives around in the river they were using for current trials....

ParrotheadDiver
07-26-2007, 13:19
150 ft....in1977 just after I was O/W certified...the dive was in Roatan......on dive tables with a horse coller BC....but if we knewthen what we know now....
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>

Kunk35
07-26-2007, 14:02
<DIV>Posted by Cummings66</DIV>
<DIV>"I'll go so far as to ask this question of you. On the boat did you hear or see anybody ask their buddy what their SCR was, or SAC? Did you see anybody actually figure out how much air they needed for the dive? Did you even see anybody plan the dive?"</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>The DM did plan the dive on the boat. We all decided what the turn pressure would be, and talked about how to signal and so forth. As far as the trust me dive goes, these DM's with Stuart Coves have been doing that dive probably 2 times a day every day for the past several months. Why can't I trust them with the dive plan? They werediving with us, (2 of them), and the plan was discussed before hitting the water. Sure I trust them. Vis wasmaybe 100' plus, andduring the dive plan they mentioned watching the air usage.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Are you saying we were all in danger, diving irresponsibly,and we should have all been carrying pony's and other gear?</DIV>

cummings66
07-26-2007, 14:50
No, I am saying did the dive master make the plan based on "YOUR" air consumption or did he guess what the "group" consumption is?
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>That's the problem, he probably guessed how much air would be used based on his prior experience, which is probably safe most of the time. There is absolutely no way a group of divers will have the same air consumption and thus you can't as a group say our turn pressure is 1400 psi, unless as a group you found the smallest tank, the highest air consumption diver and then planned the dive around that ONE person.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I hope you get where I'm coming from, it was a trust me dive if this did not occur. As I said it works most of the time because most of them don't plan on max dives, but every diver should be aware of their own consumption and KNOW if that dive is safe for them and their buddy. What was your buddies air consumption like? How do you know it was safe to make this dive? Just because the DM said it was safe doesn't make it safe. I've seen a DM on a re-breather lead a group so far that only the best of us SCR wise could even finish the dive, others had to drop out and surface before running OOA. Back at the boat the DM said, oops. He forgot that the entire group had some new divers with poor consumption rates and then some dives with a good consumption rate. That's why some dropped out and surfaced, and in this case he did the standard briefing of depth time, pressure etc. He held to the plan, but not all the divers could and some came up early. If they trusted him and did not look at their SPG's they would have run OOA.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I never trust the DM to make decisions for me because they generally do not know me, nor my buddy.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I'm not talking about diving with a pony or anything like that, I'm talking about you planning the dive. The DM pitches a plan, you are supposed to check it and see if it's compatible withyou and your buddy. Never trust a plan because a DM tosses it out and does this dive 10 thousand times a year. All those numbers tossed out sound good and like a plan, but do they apply to you and your buddy? You can not know that unless you checked the plan with your buddy. This is what I want to know, did you verify before the dive that the group plan was a good one based on your currect skills and abilities or did you just say, sounds good lets get wet.</DIV>

georoc01
07-26-2007, 14:55
My first dive out of OW was to 85' in Roatan
<DIV>My deepest to date was 109' in Cozumel </DIV>
<DIV>My cert is AOW.</DIV>

Moxie
07-26-2007, 22:02
Compared to the depth of the ocean, it's been realitively shallow. But I'm a believer of the deep enough philosophy.

medic001918
07-27-2007, 08:22
Well, 126 feet was a fellow SB member trying out a reel. He picked a direction, I followed. 119 feet was the dive before, where we followed a line to a VW bus and some boats. :)

And as far as gas, two of us were using aluminum 100's, can't remember what the third was using..... I surfaced with 1500 or 1700? It was a relatively short dive, about 20 minutes all said and done. About 8 minutes spent at depth. We had plenty of air to do a 30 minute dive to 36 feet without switching tanks.

So we had a reason, we had air, and all of us have more than a few dives logged. One of the guys and I have spent alot of time inthe water together, and we work together "on the surface" so we work well together. We once worked for four hours in shallow depths, about 10 feet, with a remote operated vehicle, with a local team that took the thing to Newfoundland and won aninternational competition :) We were just there to move the mock competition objectives around in the river they were using for current trials....

Sounds like you had a good reason to go that deep then. Sounds like a good dive.

Shane

thesmoothdome
07-27-2007, 13:42
Not even going there, but I will say depth and cert. level should not be any more related than depth and color of gear. Overall group experience, conditions, and proper equipment should be the major considerations.

ParrotHead
07-27-2007, 14:12
During my AOW course I got down to about 96'.

I haven't been down that deep since.

CompuDude
07-27-2007, 14:21
But I guess it's the same in many fields. I personally manage many systems developers. Some are "MCSE" (which is the Microsoft test that is designed to show you know how to program) certified and can't code their way out of a paper bag, and then I have some who didn't take the class and/or test, but keep up with the industry, have experienceand can easily code circles around the others....

In the end, I think you are assuming that the five dives you do for your AOW makes you much safer at 100'. I just believe experience plays a MUCH bigger role!
I agree with that last sentiment. I know some incredibly experienced, fantastic divers with only basic OW certs who have done many deep dives (far deeper than me, even) and I have every confidence they were completely qualified to do so. PADI does not have the right to limit dives (although they make some reasonably recommendations for safety purposes), and the AOW class for someone with 300+ dives is something of a joke.

That said, there are definitely some dive boats out there (not in my area) that won't let you do certain dives without an AOW card or better. *shrug*

I'm Rescue certified and a Dive Master Candidate. My deepest dive to date was to 150', accompanying a friend who was searching for a particular life form only found at that depth in this location. Generally I keep it under 115' or so unless there is a specific reason to go deeper. Gas goes too fast that deep, and I'd rather stay down longer than deeper.

Incidentally, MSCE is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer certification, and has to do with Windows system setup and maintenance, and networking with multiple Windows servers in enterprise settings. Nothing whatsoever to do with programming. They may be qualified to manage an Active Directory network, but it has no bearing on their ability to program.

cummings66
07-27-2007, 14:22
One of my best dives was done at 17 feet. Depth isn't everything. One of my most interesting was at 127. I'd agree certs have nothing to do with diving deep or shallow, skill and knowledge does.

fire diver
07-27-2007, 16:48
I've been all the way to the bottom several times.

FD

Ajuva
07-27-2007, 17:52
I just wanted to point out that I was only playing "Devils Advocate" with my post querying the depth issue.

PADI are the ones stipulating the 18m bottom for an OW Cert.

Hence the next paragraph.

The recovery I undertook at 50' is part of the Scottish Sub Aqua Club training requirements for the recovery of a lost object using navigation and search and recovery techniques.

I apologise if I warmed any collars but am happy that it stimulated discussion.

Ajuva

Bill22
07-27-2007, 18:19
Whats your deepest diveandlevel of certification?

116 feet in Blue Springs. Blue Springs State Park/Orange City Florida.

PADI AOW/Cavern Diver

Blue Springs was a nice dive that was a short drive from Orlando where I lived at the time. Part of my Cavern Course was run there. My main motivation for diving there along with the convenience was to look for sharks teeth. They would sometimes get washed up from below. I would go to the bottom and then work my way up. I made several dives there, but only found one:-( It was still an excuse to get wet though :-) I agree with several of the other posters. The most important thing is experience. Experience counts for more than certification level for all the reasons already given. As far as a reason to go deep.... If a person wants to dive deep just to say that they've done it, then I don't believe there is anything wrong with that as long as they aren't being stupid, have educated themselves, about the risks, and are following established safety practices. What was it Sir Edmund Hillary said about his reason for climbing Everest? "Because it is there!" I think diving is a much safer sport than mountain climbing! Human beings are explorers... it is in our blood to go and do things simply for the challenge of doing it!

ScubaCrash
07-29-2007, 10:23
I'm probably wrong here, but I was always under the impression from the moment I started my OW class that more than anything, your C-Card was about releasing liabilities for both the Dive Op and insurance. Yes, it allows you to rent gear, upgrade certs and all that, but it also is a validation of your "competency" level insomuch as the certifying organization is concerned. That being said, should you have an accident outside your certified scope of training, the only person liable for expenses incurred from that accident would be you.

That being said, as has been pointed out in an earlier post, I'd put more stock in diving with someone who's had OW for 10 years and logs 20-60 dives a year over a tec-deep diver who hasn't had their toes wet in 5. In the end, once we're handed that c-card we become responsible for ourselves and our dive buddies. If you're comfortable with your experience and ability to get yourself to the bottom and back up safely, I see no reason why you need to consider 60' a "hard deck" for your dives.

Skinsfan1311
07-29-2007, 10:55
AOW 112'

That's because that's where the cool stuff was,(on that particular dive),during a DM led dive in Grand Cayman.

frankc420
07-29-2007, 11:10
108' on Oriskany
AOW

ertechsg
07-29-2007, 18:35
108' on Oriskany
AOW
Frank, how was that dive? Thinking about doing it last AUG.

texdiveguy
07-29-2007, 20:03
In 2007.....
251 fsw ; Trimix

kevinj1
07-29-2007, 21:48
i am an AOW--went to 130' off of S. Florida. It was a wreck dive with pretty good visibility.

davepoff
12-22-2007, 20:44
130+ FT, DSAT Tec Deep, Next Stop Trimix :)
Plan your dive, Dive your plan.

teog
12-22-2007, 20:45
AOW and 105ft on the Spiegel Grove.

ianr33
12-22-2007, 22:56
10 feet deeper than I'm certified for.

What can I say? I'm just a rebel.

texdiveguy
12-22-2007, 23:10
10 feet deeper than I'm certified for.

What can I say? I'm just a rebel.

You going to DIE...thats dangerous you 'rebel'!

LadyGoDiver
12-23-2007, 16:41
109 ft (the day after my OW certification) in Grand Cayman. Hope to get AOW this Feb. in Cozumel.

Goober
12-23-2007, 17:03
Ow 72'

wheelman
12-23-2007, 18:12
112 fsw and 78 ffw rescue

Aric
12-24-2007, 12:48
Aow 62'.

BuzzF117
12-24-2007, 14:38
100' with my instructor day after my OW cert and then 94' for AOW while diving the Straights of Mackenaw dive wreck off Chicago. Acutally both deep dives were at same site just on diff days. Instructor was doing deep dive for AOW and I was just tagging along it was great my first real experience!!!

kev99
12-24-2007, 18:47
100'; Grand Cayman. AOW and nitrox.

robanna
12-24-2007, 20:45
92 feet on Santa Rosa Wall and OW.

dannybot
12-24-2007, 21:06
106' off Columbia Wall in Cozumel, my son was not neutrally buoyant and fell like a rock when we came out of a swim through. I had to chase him down from 85'. AOW and Rescue diver.

FOUNDATIONER
12-24-2007, 22:51
130 fsw, Roatan, AOW.
Not braggin, it just is what it is.
What it is is dark and short.

bobstire
12-24-2007, 23:58
How about this a long time ago in a tropical place at 12years old, this being my first time ever to see any SUBA equipment with 0 knowledge a DM after telling me to not hold my breath and pushing me in the water, he took control of my BC and down we went to 87fsw after some time I still really don’t have a clue of the time or what real happened or what I saw. I looked down and saw my weight belt down around my ankles something registered that this could not be good. It took some time but the DM finally saw me and was able with some help to get this full weight belt back on me and then took me to the surface. I had no clue how long I was down or what really went on other than I all most lost my belt ( hey at least we did a safety stop I think lol).

If you want to trust the DM on a dive boat that you just met and have no clue what they do on there free time. You go ahead as for me I choose to plan my dive and then dive my plan.

I wish all a Merry Christmas and Safe Diving!!

gthomas
12-28-2007, 11:29
89ft. Cold scared me off. Going to Cozumel in a few weeks and plan on reaching the 100ft mark.

mwhities
12-28-2007, 11:46
96fsw - OW

That's enough for me. (At least till I go with doubles.)

Mycroft
12-28-2007, 13:10
114 ' fresh water 108' Ocean Currently Master Diver.

The 114 was part of my Deep Air Class. The 108' was off a Bahamian reef as a part of a drift dive. Was a real no-no cause I slid into required deco obligation.

MSilvia
12-28-2007, 13:19
I did a dive to 145' for my recreational trimix certification, but the equivalent air depth was only 80'. The 5' seas, near freezing water, and darkness were more imposing than the depth.

Krafcheck
12-28-2007, 15:18
135' quarry 113' ocean
OW

RJBriggs
12-28-2007, 16:32
130 feet the flight deck of the AirCraft Carrier Oriskany in Pensacola ... AOW

Ron

Duckydiver
12-28-2007, 19:55
98 feet in HI, OW at the time. AOW now

Keiths
12-28-2007, 23:52
212 on Air

setesh
12-30-2007, 22:06
OWD. Deepest I've been is 52'. That will be changing in about a month, going to be getting AOW in Oahu! I can't wait!

DivingCRNA
12-31-2007, 08:52
Ocean-135 at Punta Sur, Cozumel, Mexico AOW with deep cert

Fresh Water-20 feet short of the bottom (I think) at the Table Rock Lake Dam. Rescue Cert.

CPTOZZY
12-31-2007, 09:08
105' El Aguila Wreck in Honduras Salt Water

64' Troy Springs Fresh Water