PDA

View Full Version : Great CS as usual

BuzzGA
12-25-2007, 20:06
Thanks guys my wife and I opened up our Christmas presents to find the family had done a bit of shopping at ST...they all raved about the customer service and everything is great. Tomorrow morning we hit the water with our 2 new pairs of split fins and other toys. :luxhello:

CaptainRon
12-25-2007, 21:05
I agree. Thanks St for helping my wife when she called to order a Sealife Reefmaster Mini Camera for me for as a Christmas gift, although she almost killed me when you jokingly told her I had already ordered one.....:smilie39:

fisheater
12-25-2007, 21:45
And thanks for treating my 90 mother so well when she called for a gift (DAN safety sausage et al) for me, including giving her the 10% discount.

ScubaToys Larry
12-26-2007, 04:42
Thanks to you guys for these nice comments. I'm glad we made the process easy for you relatives, and you were able to get your scuba toys without incident.

The Christmas time is so very busy for us, but hearing stories like these let's me know that we are still providing the service we pride ourselves in... even when we are dealing with hundreds of customers per day.

Thanks again, hope everyone had a great Christmas, and have a safe and happy New Year!

adv_diver1
12-26-2007, 16:40
Yup.. great service for my order and also a good bit of humor from ST Joe, which is so refreshing... considering the last time I ordered something from the I-net I had to get an interpreter.

ST has good people... that is what makes the service so good. Thanks for the great stuff!!

fisheater
12-26-2007, 23:13
The Christmas time is so very busy for us, but hearing stories like these let's me know that we are still providing the service we pride ourselves in... even when we are dealing with hundreds of customers per day.

Well, the reason why you guys were so busy this Christmas is BECAUSE you give such great customer service. There were a number of dive shops that looked pretty lonely this year.

And a Happy New Year to you and all the ScubaToys' folks!

Shortyman801
12-28-2007, 16:48
last time I ordered something from the I-net I had to get an interpreter.

I hate the people in India who try to fix my problems with things, yet I can't even understand them. I asked for somebody supervisor once because I couldn't understand his bad accent. When I got his supervisor I couldn't understand that idiot either. So I yelled at them, called them idiots, and told them their product was sh#@ and so was their company. They finally transfered me to someone that spoke a little engrish.