PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Scubapro Accent weight pouch

torrey
07-25-2007, 12:27
Anybody got any extra old Scubapro Accent weight pouches lying around? I lost one in Cozumel last year. I've been just putting the weights in the pockets, but if I can find a replacement pouch without spending a bunch of money, I'd like to go back to using the pouches.

JahJahwarrior
07-25-2007, 22:46
I actually do...I can send you pictures. I use an Accent NT, and someone sent me the pouches, but it seems I am missing something that holds the pouches into the BC? It just seemsl ike there hsould be some extra part to hold them in there, they don't even stay in on the surface. PM or email me.

torrey
07-31-2007, 13:10
Sold! Thanks JahJahwarrior!

JahJahwarrior
07-31-2007, 13:26
You bet, they're in the mail!

marilynr35
08-12-2007, 13:15
Any chance you still have an extra weight pouch??

torrey
08-13-2007, 08:20
I originally had one left before getting the other two from JahJah. I just need to dig around the garage and see if I can find the original since I took it out some time ago and have just been putting weights in the pockets instead. PM me and we can work out the details if I can locate it.

torrey
08-15-2007, 15:04
Looks like several of us benefitted from this thread. JahJah had 2 pouches he couldn't use, I only needed one, and now the spare is on its way to Marilyn. I posted a thread like this on Scubaboard over a year (maybe 2) ago and it never went anywhere. I come to a smaller board and get results almost immediately, and we're able to help others at the same time. Gotta love this community :)

JahJahwarrior
08-15-2007, 15:11
I was lucky, got my two pouches from someone on SB :) Now I'm diving a BP/W and am trying to sell my beat up old Accent NT sans weight pouches (never used them becuase the system to hold them in was msising) on Craigslist...