PDA

View Full Version : Hi from (northeast) OK!

Disneymom
07-25-2007, 20:41
Hey, everybody - I'm new here and to diving - still working on my OW cert. I'm trying to take my time and learn the best I can - if I'm going to do this, I want to do it to the best of my ability. I must say, I'm having a ball!
<DIV>Apparently I have some dive gene that just woke up one day about 6 months ago - I have since learned that my father was a diver in the late 50's in New York State.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I look forward to learning from all youhere who've 'been there done that' for a long time... see ya around the boards!</DIV>

Rascal1933
07-25-2007, 20:54
Well Helloooooo Cindy, Welcome to the ST Community.

Alright another Oklahoma diver! There are lots of other OK divers here on the forums,so you should feel right at home. (OK members are also in the Southwest region forums too.)

Congrats on your training! You are gonna love Diving.

If you have any Questions ask away~We are always glad to help a new diver.

Cheers,
Rascal

Moxie
07-26-2007, 08:11
Welcome Disneymom. Love your avatar. Congratulations on your newfound desire to dive. It's always the right time to learn.

fire diver
07-26-2007, 11:35
Hello and welcome from another Okie! We seem to have a good sized representation here on ST. Glad to add another to the fold.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>FD</DIV>

Disneymom
07-27-2007, 07:37
Welcome Disneymom. Love your avatar. Congratulations on your newfound desire to dive. It's always the right time to learn.

Thanks, Moxie!

tx.lakerat
07-27-2007, 08:04
Welcome and I wish you the best of luck on your new sport!

Bill22
07-28-2007, 12:23
Welcome! You're going to love it! ;-)