PDA

View Full Version : Zeagle Brigades ROCK!

DiverBry
07-26-2007, 23:02
Hi there,

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the Zeagle Bridage is an awesome BC. If you are new to diving, or you are just getting started buying your equipment, may I suggest you try this one?

ScubaToys can customize exactly the right size you need as the BC is modular... you can have a different size shoulders than the rest of the BC for a truly custom fit.

It is durably constructed, and is loaded with D-rings, so you have plenty of places to clip off your gear.

It can also be adapted to work with double tanks (by exchanging the bladder for a larger one and with an adaptor kit).

I'm very pleased with my BC, and will definitely purchase more Zeagle gear in the future!

reservecops
07-29-2007, 19:21
My Dad and I recently made our first dives using our brand spanking new Zeagle Brigades in the USVI. We were both VERY happy with choosing this particular BCD from (noneother than) Scubatoys.com.

TommyB
07-29-2007, 20:00
Same one I have..
Wife has the Zena (she just wishes it had pockets like my brigade) :)

Warby
08-01-2007, 22:44
I would just like to second the comments already made on the Brigade. Its a great BC and the ability to swap bits out and replace items as you wish is a boon. The customised sizing system meant that it fits much better than my previous BC. Add all that to the fact that it has a lifetime guarantee, its a no brainer. I would just add that if you are buying this then listen to Scubatoys advice and buy the weight pocket thingies that are designed to work with the release system, otherwise loose weights can fall out of the pockets.