PDA

View Full Version : Good Friday morning everyone

Moxie
07-27-2007, 07:59
And welcome to the ScubaToys Forum 2.0. It's Friday :icon_mrgreen:. What do you have planned for the weekend?

tx.lakerat
07-27-2007, 08:23
Diving ..... of course!

Queen
07-27-2007, 08:26
Not diving. :( My ear is almost healed up and I don't want to mess it up before vacation.

So, we're running errands and getting ready to leave next Friday! :clap:

Moxie
07-27-2007, 08:27
I'm going to try and get out too. I have to do the friend and neighbor thing this weekend so I might be feeling a little rough tomorrow morning.

Moxie
07-27-2007, 08:27
Where are you going Queen?

Disneymom
07-27-2007, 08:47
Not diving. :( My ear is almost healed up and I don't want to mess it up before vacation.

So, we're running errands and getting ready to leave next Friday! :clap: I'm curious - considering my circumstances - what did you do to it?

Me, I'm off to a relaxing weekend at the lake! With any luck, I'll dive; worst case scenario I'll observe/swim/pout. haha!

Queen
07-27-2007, 08:48
Where are you going Queen?
Headed to Florida to see my folks. They live just south of Daytona so if I'm lucky I'll get at least one dive trip in.

Illini_Fan
07-27-2007, 08:49
. What do you have planned for the weekend?

Good morning back at ya. Going diving tomorrow morning in a local quarry with some fellow scubatoys forum members.

Queen
07-27-2007, 08:49
I'm curious - considering my circumstances - what did you do to it?

Barotrauma three weeks ago. I ruptured the eardrum and ended up with a wicked ear infection.

Moxie
07-27-2007, 08:50
Sounds like fun. I hope I get to meet some board members at some time.

Queen
07-27-2007, 08:52
Sounds like fun. I hope I get to meet some board members at some time.
I have a non-diving SO so it takes some finagling to take off solo while WE are on vacation. Next year we've agreed that I'll do a solo trip to Roatan of some such fun diving place, that way I don't have to worry if she's bored all the time. :thumb:

Moxie
07-27-2007, 08:53
Ohhhh non diving SOs are tricky. Glad mine does. He's been doing it for waaaaay longer than me, but now I'm the bigger dive freak. Oh well.

Gah, duty calls. See y'all after work.

Disneymom
07-27-2007, 08:58
I have a non-diving SO so it takes some finagling to take off solo while WE are on vacation. Next year we've agreed that I'll do a solo trip to Roatan of some such fun diving place, that way I don't have to worry if she's bored all the time. :thumb:Ditto on the non-diver SO. I get lots of support from him, though.

Ohhhh non diving SOs are tricky. Glad mine does. He's been doing it for waaaaay longer than me, but now I'm the bigger dive freak. Oh well.

Gah, duty calls. See y'all after work. You are a lucky one!

TAH 73
07-27-2007, 09:06
I'm in the water tonight, and then again Saurday, and Sunday if the weather holds I will spend the day on the bike, if too hot either dive or go golfing.

WaterRat
07-27-2007, 09:37
CSSP on Sat. afternoon and finish up my sono sub for the home theater.

Ron

JahJahwarrior
07-27-2007, 10:00
Heck, my biggest goal this weekend is to hit 250 posts :)

Tonight I have a wedding to run sound for and to emcee. I was thinking of diving saturday, but my dad is taking my mom's van, and my dad's car is stick, which my mom can't drive, so she'll need to borrow my truck for some of the day, and I don't want to try hauling all of my gear in myd ad's car :) Also, I'm waiting on some hoses to come in the mail, and I want to get them in before I dive :)

So I might dive Monday. I wish the springs around here (county parks) would let you dive at night!

georoc01
07-27-2007, 10:35
Diving here too. Have a couple of mud puddles to check out..

unclepooty
07-27-2007, 11:41
welding top rail on new cattle pens :(

DUnder
07-27-2007, 11:46
Alas no diving this weekend got to stay around home and catch up on the honey do list

Black-Gorrilla
07-27-2007, 12:21
i might try to do a lake dive this week, to see if i can stop being bothered by freshwater (see: what is it about fresh water? in the stories section)

but thats if i make it home with energy... beacause tonight, im heading to south beach, where a friend has a hotel for the weekend to celebrate his 21st, and we are partying with a bunch of crazy girls and some of out friends.
PATRON WILL BE THERE as well as GREY GOOSE and Cap. MORGAN for the rum drinkers.

dallasdivergirl
07-27-2007, 16:07
Saturday - Dallas boat show with boy, dinner with boy, dog park with dogs

Sunday? Who knows

When I started dating one of my major requirements was that they had to be a diver. It's worked out pretty well so far.

Black-Gorrilla
07-27-2007, 18:53
and it is now friday night in miami... and the weather seems to wanna keep me out of the water... Son of a... anyways.. that sucks, but with some luck blue skies in the morning.

Moxie
07-28-2007, 21:31
It's Saturday evening in BC. I've finished doing a ton of gardening and cleaning the house. It keeps threatening to rain, but so far has held off. I've got a couple of glasses of wine in and I'm fixin' to make dinner and relax for the rest of the night.

Tomorrow is catching up with old friends and lazing.... one of my favourite things to do!