PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Jason
07-10-2007, 11:05
Hello I thought I would take a little time to introduce myself. My name is Jason. I am currently located in San Diego, Ca. I have been an avid Scuba Toys fan since 2003 or so. I would be curious to see how many people know me on this board or even students of mine who I have certified through Scuba Toys.

Jason

Bill22
08-19-2007, 09:40
Hello I thought I would take a little time to introduce myself. My name is Jason. I am currently located in San Diego, Ca. I have been an avid Scuba Toys fan since 2003 or so. I would be curious to see how many people know me on this board or even students of mine who I have certified through Scuba Toys.

Jason

Hi Jason,
Sorry, I don't know you (hmmm.... or do I?) I know I wasn't a student. The last cert I did was AOW back in 86 :-) Welcome to the board though... even though you've been here longer than me :-)

ScubaToys Larry
08-19-2007, 09:44
Uh... Jason... I'm not sure many of your students lived... :smiley19: :smiley36:

creggur
08-19-2007, 10:47
Welcome to the board, always good to have experienced folks around to help us newbies!!!! Great group of folks here, so enjoy the boards!!!