PDA

View Full Version : New Time Last Post Visit

TAH 73
07-27-2007, 11:27
Don't know if it is possible, but when you click on the "new posts", can it give you the option of going back to a certain amount of time rather than the last time visiting the board?
The old board had that option and i thought it was a good feature.

TommyB
07-27-2007, 13:58
Don't know if it is possible, but when you click on the "new posts", can it give you the option of going back to a certain amount of time rather than the last time visiting the board?
The old board had that option and i thought it was a good feature.

Something I can look at adding into the "New Post/Active Topic" feature.

Fixing the other bugs, then will add the "Eye-Candy":smiley14:

Illini_Fan
07-27-2007, 14:06
...Fixing the other bugs, then will add the "Eye-Candy":smiley14:

??? but didn't you remove all the Hooter Girl Avatars, that seems like a subtraction of the eye candy :smiley36:

TommyB
07-27-2007, 14:11
??? but didn't you remove all the Hooter Girl Avatars, that seems like a subtraction of the eye candy

Talk to that Hippy Larry on that issue :)
I just uploaded a ton of smileys, so I did not have to answer PM's about avatars, smileys etc :105-02_ani:

ScubaToys Larry
07-27-2007, 14:24
??? but didn't you remove all the Hooter Girl Avatars, that seems like a subtraction of the eye candy :smiley36:

Thought it might not be 100% appropriate here... but we can email them to you! (The pictures... not the actual girls.)

Illini_Fan
07-27-2007, 14:36
no argument here. There were some pretty interesting options about 11pm last night though.