PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Open Water - August 11th Attendees

dallasdivergirl
07-27-2007, 15:25
I am from the July class that got posponed due to the pesky flooding at Lake Travis.

Who all is planning on camping & cooking out?

When are you planning on leaving?

If you are not going to you want to watch my dogs?? :smiley29:

Illini_Fan
07-27-2007, 16:03
If anyone takes you up on the offer to watch your dogs, let me know and i'll add my Lab into the mix.

I'm heading down sometime on Friday afternoon and camping out Friday and Saturday.

Haven't figured out the details yet -- I was hoping to do that with the rest of the group during class on Monday the 6th. Of course that won't work for you since you are done with class.

I'm sure others will post -- if not I'll try to remember to post the updates after class. You can always stop by ST on that Monday and force us to take a break and discuss logistics.

ertechsg
07-27-2007, 16:49
Leaving Fri. Plan on getting a few dive fri afternoon... 6th street fri night. Ocean_dreamer and I are not camping ( to hot) staying at econo lodge off 183 was only $54 on hotel.com. As for the dog you can drop it off at the vet clinic I work for, only 25 per night. I did have to buy some new gear for this class so some one has to pay for it. LOL

PlatypusMan
07-27-2007, 23:09
If I don't drive down Friday evening, I'll be arriving at StupidAM(R) Saturday morning and overnighting until Sunday.

Looking forward to meeting all at Monday night's classroom!

57ChevyGreg
07-29-2007, 19:47
Looking forward to seeing some of you again as I worked as a TA for some of your OW classes. I can't make it to the Mon. class because of work.

Nick and I will be gettting down there Fri. afternoon to set up nav course, etc. and camping out. Unfortunately I will be leaving after the night dive Sat. to get back to Dallas for a prior commitment.

dallasdivergirl
07-30-2007, 13:07
I actually have an excellent dog kennel in Fort Worth that I use. They are on my way to work and will be close when I move to Fort Worth.

I am saving for my trip to Bonaire, so I will be camping.

I look forward to meeting everyone on 10th or 11th!

ertechsg
07-30-2007, 16:46
Alright, just means I'll have to charge someone else for my new gear:smiley2: . See ya at the lake.

norine62
08-07-2007, 16:28
Nick (the instructor) is heading down Friday to be there early afternoon. Some of us (Liv 7301 and myself) will also be down there around the same time, so by 1-2pm there will be people there and camping.

dallasdivergirl
08-08-2007, 00:01
thanks for letting me know. i will be heading out about 2pm on Friday. hopefully the drive won't be too bad.