PDA

View Full Version : FS: NEPTUNE II Full Face Mask.

Kristufah
01-18-2008, 11:25
An Item i no longer use, a pristine condition mask with NIRA second stage regulator designed specifically for this mask!

I have the communication equipment designed for this mask avaiable also, a GSM DC kit and M105 surface reciever, contact me for further info :)

Full Specs can be forund here: Ocean Reef Neptune II Diving Full Face Mask with Nira 2nd Stage - Masks - Scuba diving equipment & gear (http://scubagear.stores.yahoo.net/027353.html)

Actual pictures of the mask below..... She has only done a few dives!! i never really got chance to use her! Not a scratch on her and the NIRA is in perfect condition.

Open to offers, looking for around $400 :)

christopher@litoralis.net

skdvr
01-18-2008, 18:45
Could you make your photos a little bigger so that I can get a good look at them... And what size is it???

Thanks
Phil

Kristufah
01-21-2008, 08:41
Hi there Phil, I will post larger photographs first thing tomorrow when i return from the office!
In the mean time the mask is a medium/large size. (there is only two options for the neptune II, "small" and "medium/large") and there are no scuffs nor scratches on the lens. The skirt is in great shape. :)

Please feel free to pm me any further questions!.

Regards

Chris

teknitroxdiver
01-25-2008, 17:41
You know, your price is only $4 less than what you can get a brand new one for at ScubaToys....