PDA

View Full Version : Zeagle Brigade

MichaelinDallas
01-23-2008, 21:54
Looking for a Zeagle Brigade, mens, medium.

PlatypusMan
01-24-2008, 06:21
Looking for a Zeagle Brigade, mens, medium.

Any reason you can't drop by ScubaToys and pick one up? You are in Dallas, after all...:smiley2:

CaribbeanDiver
01-24-2008, 15:29
I happen to have a medium men's Brigade. Used for 15 dives in Bonaire. Rinsed well, stored indoors in a closet, well taken of, looks new. PM me with any reasonable offer.
Includes owner's manual and original box.

azdiver
01-24-2008, 17:41
I happen to have a medium men's Brigade. Used for 15 dives in Bonaire. Rinsed well, stored indoors in a closet, well taken of, looks new. PM me with any reasonable offer.

why are you selling it? what's the difference between the brigade and escape?

CaribbeanDiver
01-24-2008, 19:51

why are you selling it? what's the difference between the brigade and escape?
The Brigade is a Ranger with the Escape bladder. It simply means the Ranger, which is a better, bigger, more durable harness, substitutes its normal 44# lift bladder for the Escape bladder which is a 35# lift capacity.
I am selling it because I bought it for my son. He used it on our recent trip to Bonaire and he prefers his other BCD. So, I have no need for it.

MichaelinDallas
01-24-2008, 21:51
I sent you a pm. Let me know. Thanks.

Michael