PDA

View Full Version : When is Norfork???

navyhmc
01-24-2008, 15:12
Well, I wan't able to go on the beaver trip due to a scout commitment, so I was wondering when the trip to Norfork will be?

Anyone? Anyone? :D

Lineman Larry
01-24-2008, 15:38
I think that billucusdiver was considering the end of March. pm him and wake him up.

navyhmc
01-24-2008, 16:20
You got it!

snagel
01-24-2008, 17:12
Hey, I'm in unless I have something already committed for such as a basketball tournament.

March would work better for me because Feb is filling up quickly. But, still have a couple weekends in Feb available.

Let us know.

S. Nagel

billucusdiver
01-24-2008, 18:52
Ok kids here is the deal. I talked with my buddy that owns the dive shop near Norfork. He says April would work better for him. Aprill is one of the best times to dive Norfork as vis is the best in the early spring. Our dive boat will handle 4 divers and three spots are already taken. So I have one more open. My buddy Lou has another dive boat that can handle 6 to 8 Divers. I am sure for a very small fee His boat would be available for the weekend. He also has a moble home which we may be able to comondere for the weekend. It has 3 bedrooms. There are also cabins available in the area and I can give you more info on that if your interested. Oh and did i mention Lou has some of the best prices on gear you will ever find!!!! I am not sure which weekend It is kinda just what ever works the best. So everyone, chime in and lets put this thing together. As far as things to se there is a submerged bridge at 60 70 feet. There are also several wall dives, boats, cars, and home sites.

snagel
01-24-2008, 18:56
Any time, but April 12th weekend (DUI Rally at Table Rock)

If you counted me in on the 3 for the dive boat, don't just yet. I can wait. Don't know what my schedule is yet and don't want take a seat that somebody else may want.

S. Nagel

billucusdiver
01-24-2008, 18:59
As it stands right know On my boat I have myself, Bring the Payne, and My buddy Cris.

billucusdiver
01-24-2008, 19:38
Lets move this to the Norfork lake dive trip thread.

maverick
01-25-2008, 03:11
I'm interested in going!!!!!!

navyhmc
01-25-2008, 04:55
Shifting to the Norfork trip thread