PDA

View Full Version : Forum Midwest Calendar function?

snagel
02-03-2008, 08:37
Is anybody using the ST Calendar function? I've put a couple dives on the calender (Norfork, Dui). Trying to decide if this is something that is useful for me and others.

Actually, been trying to find a nice online calender for my dive buddies and I to use to schedule our dives. No offense, but not sure if I want this public or not like the one that is available here in the forum. Does anybody use anything that could be shared by a select group?

S. Nagel

cummings66
02-03-2008, 08:55
Does the google calendar allow sharing? Personally a calendar here would also be fine by me.

snagel
02-03-2008, 09:19
Yea, we have been using the google calender; which, can be shared. It just seems like a little bit of a hassle for some reason - not really sure why. I think I'm just too old fashioned and a wall calender seems to work well for me, but I'm trying to get along in a digital world.

I just threw this out to see if there was something out there that others were using. In the process, I noticed that nobody has been using the Midwest Calender on this forum. Probably as good as any and everybody can see it. So, if you want to dive you probably already know who is doing what, but just thought I would throw it out.

S. Nagel

skdvr
02-03-2008, 10:53
I have not checked out the calender on here yet. I honestly did not even know that there was one. I will check it out, I think that it would be a good thing to use as long as you do not mind everyone else being able to see what you are up to. So just post on there the times that you do not mind having a group of people for the dive.

I would really like to set something up at Tablerock this year. I will start looking at my calender now to see if I can get a good firm date in the summer sometime.

Phil

cummings66
02-03-2008, 11:27
We should try to get a group together to dive there this year, a group of members here that would be fun...

BBQ would be nice during the SI.

snagel
02-03-2008, 13:33
A Table Rock Trip would be great. Depending on the date, I should be in. Would like to do a couple table rock trips this year.

S. Nagel

skdvr
02-04-2008, 04:31
I will start looking at dates today, and will let you know...

Phil

maverick
02-05-2008, 09:18
Tablerock house boat dive? What do U think?

Bring the Payne
02-05-2008, 23:57
I might be up for a beer or two at A'Hoys or The Bearded Clam...

hudson
02-06-2008, 01:00
Ohh so this is where all the SB rejects are :P

Hi guys.. the calendar idea sure sounds good. BTW, who'll be at Table Rock for the DUI event?

skdvr
02-06-2008, 07:13
Ohh so this is where all the SB rejects are :P

Hi guys.. the calendar idea sure sounds good. BTW, who'll be at Table Rock for the DUI event?

I was hoping that I would be but of course I have to work that weekend...

Phil

maverick
02-06-2008, 11:45
When is the Tablerock DUI days?

skdvr
02-06-2008, 13:26
When is the Tablerock DUI days?

April 12 - 13

You can check out the other dates adn times here (http://www.dui-online.com/dog_main.html).

Phil