PDA

View Full Version : Help on Wetsuit

UCFKnightDiver
02-04-2008, 10:48
So heres my Dilema I want this suit
Pinnacle Merino-Elastiprene 5mm -Mens, Wetsuits: Men, Pinnacle Wetsuits, Pinnacle Merino-Elastiprene 5mm -Mens (http://scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=Pinnacle_Merino_Elastiprene_ 5mm)
but I may not have enough money so I was wondering if anyone could comment on this suit
Henderson Thermoprene 5mm Full Suit - 2007 , Wetsuits: Women, Henderson, Henderson Thermoprene 5mm Full Suit - 2007 (http://scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=5mmThermopreneFullSuit)
because I may end up getting this one instead

robjoubert
02-04-2008, 11:45
I have just bought a Henderson Thermoprene - and it seems to be a good suit (I just got it and have not got into the water yet)

My body type (if I follow the Henderson size chart) says that I need the 3XL but when I tried it on, it seemed too loose on me so I called ST and asked their advice. Joey Johnson suggested that he could send the 2XL to me and I could send back the one I don't want. AND yes - I fitted into the 2XL perfectly!!!

Before buying the Henderson - call ScubaToys Customer Service and talk to them. They will do their best to make you happy!!!

BuzzF117
02-04-2008, 11:58
I am between sizes on wetsuits and I purchased the Henderson 5mm Thermoprene. I haven't gotten it wet yet but it does seem to fit very well i.e. tight where it should be and not binding in areas like behind the knees

RoyN
02-04-2008, 14:44
The merino is very warm, but that price on the pinnacle, I think you should get the 7mm instead as it is only a little more, but since you need a 5mm, the henderson shouldn't be a problem. Personally I would go with Akona just because I like full black. :D

thor
02-04-2008, 15:59
Why are you looking at women's BC's Rox? Look at the second link

Goober
02-04-2008, 16:29
Both are very good suits:smiley20:

UCFKnightDiver
02-04-2008, 17:10
Why are you looking at women's BC's Rox? Look at the second link

it had it under mens wetsuits hmm may have to pm larry for this one

SarahBella
02-04-2008, 19:36
I dive a Henderson 3mm Thermoprene in the warm water and I love it. I originally got it for the pool work in my open water course-Its great. Very comfortable and not constricting.

texdiveguy
02-04-2008, 20:24
I would not get either....get a BARE! :) Really both are good suits... hmmm