PDA

View Full Version : I'm from Texas too!

Coaster
07-29-2007, 10:51
Hey....I'm proud to be here. Live in the DallasFort Worth area...close to ScubaToys.:smiley1: I dive weekdays and sometimes on the weekends.

Rascal1933
07-29-2007, 11:04
Hello Coaster, Good to have you on the ST Board!

O.K. let me get this right......
You are in Dallas/FTWorth and you dive weekdays and sometimes on the weekends.
Plus you live close ScubaToys ! :smiley20:

I am Sooooooo Jealous of you!

Vercingetorix
07-29-2007, 14:47
Coaster, where do you dive on weekends? Must be close to water if you can dive weekdays as well.

paintballindivr
07-29-2007, 18:54
sounds like me haha welcome

kevinj1
07-29-2007, 21:35
welcome coaster--we have a lot of Texas divers on this forum.
I have to talk with my Floridian scuba buddies and get more of them on here---ha ha.

Coaster
07-29-2007, 23:05
I enjoy diving at CSSP on weekends and Friday. Sometimes I drive to Lake south Travis or west to PK Lake...would like to dive Lake Murray or Broken Bow in OK, haven't done that yet.

Moxie
07-29-2007, 23:18
Hi Coaster. Welcome to the site. You certainly are lucky to have ST right by you. Enjoy the boards.

Foo2
07-30-2007, 12:26
Welcome to the boards Coaster!

Vercingetorix
07-30-2007, 12:53
Coaster,

I see you're an old f*rt like me. We got all these young kids here; gotta show them that 50 doesn't mean dead.

You available for diving on 11 Aug? I'm out of town this weekend, but free following weekend. I live 15 minutes from ST and about 60 from CSSP. We might look at Athens as well.

Our dive club, ScubaDillos, is doing a 3-day dive at Lake Ouchita in Arkansas over Labour Day weekend. You might want to consider that as well. Our August club meeting is this Thursday (unfortunately, I'm out of town). Come join us and meet the gang (it's at Midway an LBJ)

Coaster
07-30-2007, 22:59
Coaster,

I see you're an old f*rt like me. We got all these young kids here; gotta show them that 50 doesn't mean dead.

You available for diving on 11 Aug? I'm out of town this weekend, but free following weekend. I live 15 minutes from ST and about 60 from CSSP. We might look at Athens as well.

Our dive club, ScubaDillos, is doing a 3-day dive at Lake Ouchita in Arkansas over Labour Day weekend. You might want to consider that as well. Our August club meeting is this Thursday (unfortunately, I'm out of town). Come join us and meet the gang (it's at Midway an LBJ)

Thanks for the invite to the Scubadillos club.... sorry that I'll have to miss this meeting....Lake Ouchita sounds like a great time and dive...not sure about availabilty to dive on Aug 11th...really would like to dive CSSP or Athens.