PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys - Let's Show off your shots!

ScubaToys Larry
07-29-2007, 13:28
We put in the photo gallery section (http://forum.scubatoys.com/gallery/) Now we need some of you guys to post up your photos. Let's see if we can't get some shots over there to share with our other members!

Thanks!

thesmoothdome
07-29-2007, 14:07
If Santa shows up with a new digital camera set up, I'll be glad to contribute. My last set up was a Nikonos V, so I'm just a little behind the times.

Venio
07-29-2007, 14:45
I've put some of my pictures form the yesterday's dives at CSSP. Those are my first pictures underwater, so the quality not that good.

allison finch
09-07-2007, 23:57
You got what you asked for LOL!! I just uploaded a crapload of photos! WOO HOO!! Shoot til you puke!

Aussie
09-08-2007, 10:26
Will do tomorrow.

Maybe a prize for the best shot each month. Members vote or something. Maybe a VR3 lol!!!!!

Aussie

DevilDiver
09-08-2007, 11:14
What's with the backyard construction and household stuff? Usually you don't dump the whole memory card on a post.............. I don't mean to sound mean but there are websites to post your personal albums.

Allison Finch, your pictures rock!

allison finch
09-08-2007, 18:57
:smiley1:

Thanks for the compliment. However, I had some problems uploading (maybe the time of night?). As a result, there are some duplicates. I don't see how to delete the dups. Any suggestions?

ScubaToys Larry
09-08-2007, 19:03
If you go click on it and pull up the picture you want to delete... then you use the tools drop down and delete it!

allison finch
09-08-2007, 19:08
dangit! I dropped the tools box, but could still find no way to delete it. It had all kinds of options, but delete wasn't one of them.

bversteegh
09-08-2007, 21:17
OK, I'm starting to upload, be careful what you ask for - I have a few thousand shots floating around on my various computers (but I'll be good):smiley20:

Bill22
09-16-2007, 13:52
We put in the photo gallery section (http://forum.scubatoys.com/gallery/) Now we need some of you guys to post up your photos. Let's see if we can't get some shots over there to share with our other members!

Thanks!

Hi Larry... I've already put in 20 photos... most of them from Hayama, Japan. I have a lot of shots from the Philippines, but it was before I got my housing setup. I could post some more of them though? I'll be going diving again on Wednesday night (conditions permitting). Hopefully I'll have some shots. Going to Izu next weekend, I should definitely have some more pix from there. Vis is expected to be really good :-)