PDA

View Full Version : Sick of Henderson Wetsuit Sale

mitchy
02-12-2008, 12:07
Tired of seeing the Henderson wetsuit for sale, and looking forward to the next sale. So the question is this: What piece of inventory should Larry and Joe blow out at a ridiculously low price?

hoobascooba
02-12-2008, 12:29
2 tanks for me plz!

I'm looking for a couple of (used) tanks for a ridulously low price... anybody have some they want to rid themselves of?

post size, al/stl, hydro, viz, price.

CompuDude
02-12-2008, 13:06
2 tanks for me plz!

I'm looking for a couple of (used) tanks for a ridulously low price... anybody have some they want to rid themselves of?

I have a couple, but it's not really worth shipping them from CA to MS. Next time you're headed to LA, drop me a line, though. ;)

hoobascooba
02-12-2008, 13:09
2 tanks for me plz!

I have a couple, but it's not really worth shipping them from CA to MS. Next time you're headed to LA, drop me a line, though. ;)

my brother lives in L.A., getting his OW cert soon, so I'll prolly be headed that way soon! Maybe in May sometime.

CompuDude
02-12-2008, 13:21
2 tanks for me plz!

my brother lives in L.A., getting his OW cert soon, so I'll prolly be headed that way soon! Maybe in May sometime.

Shoot me a PM. If I haven't gotten around to selling them by May, you're welcome to buy them. Faber LP95 and a PST LP80.

Ryanh1801
02-12-2008, 14:03
Reel's and or SMB.

KGNickl
02-12-2008, 14:10
I would say dive computer (Aeris or Oceanic) or regulator (Aeris AT400 Sport or Oceanic GT3). Just because those items are next on my list of things to buy.

mwhities
02-12-2008, 14:27
Reel's and or SMB.

Reels would be nice. DiveRites.... Although, I have the smaller blue one already and the big red one is on it's way, I'd still buy one of each.

Ohh and tanks too. I'm ready for doubles.

DollFin
02-12-2008, 18:32
Anything I don't already own and can't get though my pals in St. Thomas!! :D

emcbride81
02-12-2008, 18:56

Awww...I want pals in St. Thomas...:smiley13:

fire diver
02-12-2008, 18:58
So the question is this: What piece of inventory should Larry and Joe blow out at a ridiculously low price?

HID can lights! How about some insanely low price on a DR 10W wreck can with the MR11 FF head.

FD

johnyringo
02-12-2008, 19:38
So the question is this: What piece of inventory should Larry and Joe blow out at a ridiculously low price?

HID can lights! How about some insanely low price on a DR 10W wreck can with the MR11 FF head.

FD

How about a variety of lights at blow out prices? I'm needing to update.

Dive Rong
02-12-2008, 20:14
Agreed... Let there be lights!

68raggtop
02-12-2008, 20:31

Maybe Larry and Joe can have a special on Pals in St. Thomas :smiley20::smiley20:
I'll take 2 with a boat and a side of beach diving :smiley2:

DollFin
02-12-2008, 22:18

Maybe Larry and Joe can have a special on Pals in St. Thomas :smiley20::smiley20:
I'll take 2 with a boat and a side of beach diving :smiley2:

Hehe... just call Laura and Duane at Admiralty!! They're my pals!! Been friends for years before they even moved down ther and bought the dive op! :)

TX1Chica
02-13-2008, 13:00
I could use a good compass. I am thinking about doing my level 2 this summer and need a better compass.

CompuDude
02-13-2008, 13:15
I could use a good compass. I am thinking about doing my level 2 this summer and need a better compass.

That would require ScubaToys to sell the Suunto SK-7, and unfortunately, they don't (and won't) carry it due to their long-standing issues with Suunto's US distributor: AquaLung.

If you want the best compass made, that's one thing you'll need to go elsewhere to purchase.

TX1Chica
02-13-2008, 13:40
Thanks for the information. I'll look into that one.

pyre24
02-17-2008, 22:00
Bare Artic Wetsuit Combo would be nice to put on sale. Trying to get money for it as we speak.