View Full Version : Din-Yoke Adapter...

02-12-2008, 12:38
i need a din/yoke adapter.
let me know what you got please :)

02-12-2008, 13:18
Meaning you have a DIN reg you want to attach to Yoke tanks, or meaning you have a DIN tank that you want to attach a yoke reg to? Just making sure of which sort of adapter you're seeking...

02-13-2008, 07:13
Meaning i Have a Din reg
and i want to attach to yoke tanks

thanks CompuDude for making sure it gets understood

03-09-2008, 19:30
"The evil monkey never used to be evil......" Love the photo dude.

The DIN apadter you need screws onto the threads of your DIN, as Larry said in the post you quoted...it's about as complicated as changing a lightbulb. I am sure ST has them, if not your LDS will carry them. Mine is a "Dive Rite" brand, but I there are others out there and all work the same. I say try your LDS only because the adapter is just a large piece of metal and has some weight to it...so shipping charges might be a bit expensive...but I don't know that for fact.

link to DIN adapter on ST:
Din Adapter, Regulators, ScubaToys, Din Adapter (http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=DinAdapter)