PDA

View Full Version : So Who has Dove the Red Sea ?

Rascal1933
07-29-2007, 17:24
I have read several dive reports that rate the diving in the Red Sea as some of the best that there is.

As a matter of fact....I think Scuba travel has 3 Red Sea locations in their top 10 dive locations in the world! :smiley20:

Were have you dove there and what was it like?

fire diver
07-29-2007, 17:27
Never dove it, but it's one of the places I want to dive.

FD

Illini_Fan
07-29-2007, 17:28
Looking forward to some responses on this -- a trip to the Red Sea + an excursion to the "Valley of the Kings" is on the possible list for 2008 or 2009.

Ajuva
07-30-2007, 06:48
I still have to dive there myself, we are intending going to Hurghada for the October break.

Friends do there all the time and say it is some of the best diving they have seen.

I have also heard that it can be a bit of a cattle market at times in the Sharm areas, load the boats and damn the consequences.

There is a very good reputation for the guides being reef aware though with severe penalties for failing to comply. You can get bounced from the rest of the days diving for touching the reef.

Great wreck diving and loads of tech and freedivers live there now.

If we confirm the October trip I shall make sure and put a long review in.

Ajuva

SouthernSeas
07-31-2007, 09:08
Hi. I used to live in Cairo, Egypt and used to go to the Red Sea all the time.

I've dived Hurghada, Sharm and Marsa Alam. I would suggest going out of Sharm. It has the best access to the most diverse dive sites in the northern Red Sea. I was totally disappointed by the day boats out of Hurghada.

One of the best day boat operators in Sharm is the shop located at the Ritz Carlton. You don't need to stay at the Ritz to use it. They are called "Only Six" -- they have a great boat and they don't pack people on it like many of the dive operators there. Their prices are competitive with all the others.

You should make sure that you are able to dive both the Straights of Tiran and Ras Mohammed areas. They are very different and both excellent areas (each area has multiple dive sites) -- most of the dive boats alternate days between the two areas (one day to Tiran, next day to Ras Mohammed etc.) The local reef dives in front of the hotels are mostly over dived.

The absolute most swish dive operator in Sharm is out of the Four Seasons -- very pricey, but they have a few private dive sites that are open only to them. I hear the Hilton also has a good dive operation.

There are a lot of freestanding dive operations in Sharm, but I don't know too much about them, because I always used Only Six as a day boat.

Also, if at all possible, try to go to the wreck of the Thistlegorm. You can do it on a day boat, but its a long day (they leave at like 5:00am to get to the wreck). A few places go there regularly, including Camel Dive, which is a popular "stand alone" operator. If you can do a liveaboard, even better.

Hope this helps.

Best,
SouthernSeas

Illini_Fan
08-03-2007, 11:22
So, if you select a Liveaboard for diving in the Red Sea, does that impact the departure point? Since I'm trying to include Luxor and probably Cairo on this trip, using Hurghada seems much easier ( Take the train from Cairo to Luxor for that part of the trip and then bus over from Luxor to Hurghada). Getting to Sharm from Luxor seems very challening, but if it will provide superior liveaboard options over Hurghada then I'll need to consider that.

Thoughts?

Travelnsj
08-03-2007, 15:35
I did Sharm about 6 years ago for 7 days...great colors in the corals....saw one or two fishies....LOL...maybe a couple more....I would not waste my time....I have heard if you go south do a liveaboard out to the brothers area that can be good....friends who did that trip said they loved it....They were also Palau divers when I asked them to compare to Palau....well they kinda said....no comparison to Palau.

Illini_Fan
08-03-2007, 15:46
...when I asked them to compare to Palau....well they kinda said....no comparison to Palau...

Diving Palau would make my journey to Luxor just a tad bit longer than I'm planning.

Travelnsj
08-03-2007, 20:26
...when I asked them to compare to Palau....well they kinda said....no comparison to Palau...

Diving Palau would make my journey to Luxor just a tad bit longer than I'm planning.

Your right....Cannot miss Luxor, Abu Simbel, Giza...etc etc....then go do some diving in the Red Sea.

SouthernSeas
08-03-2007, 22:40
If you do a liveaboard out of Hurghada you'll be fine. I just didn't like the day boats out of there. So, if its easier for you to get to Hurghada for a liveaboard, then I'd do it that way. If you do a short liveaboard, you'll probably stay in the Northern Red Sea area, longer liveaboards might go down to the Brothers. If you like wrecks, get on a liveaboard that goes out to the Thistlegorm -- it's totally awesome (but the conditions can sometimes be a bit rough).

Anything you do, you'll love it I'm sure.

Illini_Fan
08-03-2007, 22:43
Cool -- thx for the feedback SouthernSeas

SouthernSeas
08-03-2007, 22:58
Hey.. we must be in the forum at the same time! I just checked Emperor Divers website to check out some sample liveaboard itineraries from Hurghada.
http://www.emperordivers.com/liveaboards_routes.php This will give you an idea of come of the combinations on offer from there... I think many of the other dive operations will have similar routes, but you should check out others, of course, to see what other routes people do.

As for Emperor Divers -- I used them down in Marsa Alam for a day boat and liked them (I did my Nitrox class with them too) I don't know how their liveaboards are, but they seemed to me to be one of the better Red Sea operators.

Hope this helps.

ScaredSilly
08-16-2007, 14:13
I was in the Red Sea 10 years ago as part my 4 month of traveling around countries surrounding the Mediterranean Sea.

First, if you are traveling that far plan at least some time along the Nile. Start in Cairo for a few days and then take the train down to Aswan and then work your way back up to Luxor and back to Cairo. Travel light for this (i.e. leave dive gear at your hotel in Cairo.)

Diving out of Sharm is good fun. I did it on the cheap staying across the road at little place and then using one of the ops - Red Sea Divers as I remember. Reasonable enough for me. The big hotels are way too stuffy for my tastes.

For a little diversion go up to St. Catherine's Monastery which is run by Orthodox Monks. Arrange to stay for the night at the Monastery then get up early and pilgramage up to Mt Sinai to see the sunrise over Saudi Arabia. Take the mule trail up, but walk down the 3000 steps of repentence.

I did all this in Febuary. A cooler time of year for diving but excellent temps for everything else.

Illini_Fan
08-16-2007, 22:08
I was in the Red Sea 10 years ago as part my 4 month of traveling around countries surrounding the Mediterranean Sea.

First, if you are traveling that far plan at least some time along the Nile. Start in Cairo for a few days and then take the train down to Aswan and then work your way back up to Luxor and back to Cairo. Travel light for this (i.e. leave dive gear at your hotel in Cairo.)

Diving out of Sharm is good fun.,,,

Yeah, I'm certaintly planning on including Cairo and Luxor at a minimum if I head that far. My high-level initial routing though was: Cairo, then the overnight train down to Luxor (need to decide is Aswan is something I need to include) then head over the Red Sea. I hadn't planned on heading back to Cairo, rather taking the bus from Luxor to Hurghada and boarding a liveaboard.

as I read more, I understand the ferry from Hurghada to Sharm isn't that long and that might be an option.

JugglingMonkeys
08-18-2007, 08:54
check out the latest X-Ray Mag:
www.xray-mag.com/article/421 (http://www.xray-mag.com/article/421)

quite a bit about the Red Sea diving.

egyptdiver
08-18-2007, 12:42
I have lived in Egypt for a few years and agree that diving in the Red Sea is some of the best i have ever done.
Dahab is the place that i like to go because of the relaxed attitude and beautiful diving. Dahab is mostly shore diving including a few sites that you can only get to by camel or 4X4. The dive sites of Tiran and Ras Mohamed are still accepible to you if you stay in Dahab you just have to hop a car to Sharm to catch the dive boat.
Hurghada has a few sites but again the best sites (ie Thistlegorm Wreck) can be reached by boat from Sharm el Sheik.
Marsa Alam is a bit farther from Cairo than Dahab so i was only able to go there a few times is amazing. The dive sites are a bit more advanced but way more untouched. I have stayed at the Eco lodge there and with thier unlimited house reef diving i was doing 5 dives a day. The way the house reef is set up is that you fill in a white board with your planed dive be it having a zodiak drop you off or pick you up, which side you will dive and what time you are going in. When you get out you log that you are out so that they can keep track of people in the water.

pnevai
08-24-2007, 20:49
Due to brief rains and little runoff in some areas the visibility is so great it makes the dive seem surreal. You literally can not see the water many times.

RECDiver
09-01-2007, 19:48
I hate to be the berrer of bad news, but I have a friend who just returned from the Red Sea and he said the diving was medioco at best, which shocked the heck out of me. He said there are over 350 liveaboards in the Red Sea, according to the veteren divers there and there has been alot of overfishing, pollution, etc. There was one dive site that their boat passed that had 13 liveaboards anchored and tied to each other at the site. He said the Caribbean is better. He couldn't believe that he was saying it and was disappointed, however the land portion of the trip to Cairo and other places was fantastic.

TexasScuba53
09-02-2007, 08:34
Going to Sharm in 3 weeks and all I've heard and read has been positive. From the diving to the interaction with the locals and all else. The only criticism I've heard so far is that Sharm is overrun with Russians. I'm not sure what the means but I guess I'll find out. We're going with dive club out of Houston and hooking up with another group out of Amsterdam. Plan on being in Sharm 12 days and diving 10 days with a one day break in between to do some local touring. Leaving Sharm a couple of days early to go to Cairo and tour the Pyramids, etc for 2 days.

Am staying and diving with Oonas Dive Club http://www.oonasdiveclub.com/ (http://www.oonasdiveclub.com/). They are a Brit run operation and all Iíve heard is good things there as well. I know so far with all the dealings Iíve had with them regarding pre trip planning and tour arrangements, theyíve been 1st class. Also, the cost is amazing. The way I figure it with air, lodging and diving for 2 weeks it will run a little more than 1 week in Coz.

Iíll give you a first hand report, if you want, when back.

Ps. As far as Ramadan, no big deal. I lived in Algeria for 3 years and the other posters are right on. During the day and especially towards the end of Ramadan, things do slow down and the folks observing Ramadan can get a little cranky (totally understandable).

vanessar
10-17-2007, 06:33
Does anyone have any specific liveaboard recommendations as I planning a Red Sea trip in 2008.

Thanks,

Vanessar

TexasScuba53
10-21-2007, 06:19
Just returned from Sharm el Sheikh and all I can say is AMAZING!!! 2 weeks diving the Red Sea was by far, the very best diving we've ever had. My wife and I have dove all over the Caribbean and there is no comparison. I don't know exactly where RECDiver's friend was diving but, like anything else, it's all about perspective and what one is looking for in a dive. We had 23 dives in 9 days and I can honestly say, there was only one "local" dive that was not exceptional and we expected that going in. The viz, reef health and variety/abundance of marine life was better than anything I've ever seen in the Caribbean. We dove almost every major site in the Straits of Tiran and Ras Mohammed National Park.

The "liveaboards" tied together were probably the large dive boats (20 to 35 divers) who were doing their surface interval. It's a common practice to head to nearby lagoons, bays, etc to grab lunch and chill before afternoon dives. Since there are strictly enforced laws governing dive ops, this is the most practical and least disruptive method of doing your SI.

We stayed and dove with Oonas Dive Club (http://www.oonasdiveclub.com/ (http://www.oonasdiveclub.com/)) located on the north end of Naama Bay. If you’re serious about diving, it’s all divers, all about diving, all the time!! Oonas is owned by a group out of Cairo but run and staffed mainly by Brits, Aussies and South Africans. It is a first class operation with professional, world class dive guides who allow you to dive without being hassled. A side benefit is they have 15 liter (equivalent to 120s) steel tanks if you're looking for a little extra bottom time! The dive day usually started at 08:00 and we were back at the hotel by 5:00 PM.

After diving, we'd get squared away and then head out to eat at one of the several excellent restaurants surrounding Naama Bay. In addition to the restaurants, there are also several excellent saloons (with and without entertainment) around the bay. Even though we were there during the last 2 weeks of Ramadan, the Egyptians were the most gracious, hospitable folks we've ever run into. We were out every night and, without exception, everyone we met made us feel welcomed and were genuinely glad we were there. It was like Disneyland on steroids except the people were sincere. Unlike many Caribbean destinations, we were never concerned with safety and walked everywhere at anytime without any fear.

We stopped in Cairo on the way back and that was equally excellent. We lined up a private guide (200 euro for 2 days 2 people) through Oonas Tours which was exceptional. Spent 2 days seeing everything in and around Cairo in a brand new air conditioned van with a driver and a guide who had degrees in Egyptology and archeology. We went where we wanted to go and spent as long as we wanted.

The ONLY bad part of our entire trip were the Russians EVERYWHERE. Our dive guide told us that after a couple of rare car bombs in Sharm (aimed at a group of Egyptians) in 2003, the Egyptian government made a deal with the Russian government to subsidize tourists traveling from Russia. Consequently, you get a lower class of rude, arrogant Russians who act like they own the place.

I could go on and on but, suffice to say, we had an exceptional time. My wife and I have traveled all over the world but Egypt and especially Sharm el Sheikh, ranks at the top of the list for all of the above reasons. We are already lining up our return trip next year!!!

Here’s a link to a few pics
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd145/TexasDiver53/

Illini_Fan
10-21-2007, 09:45
Thanks for the great report -- I'm still on the fence between a liveaboard and shore diving. Leaning toward the former cause I'm a single diver. Your group experience in Sharm might not have given you incite into this, but; can single divers easily find buddies on the day trips?

TexasScuba53
10-21-2007, 10:01
Thanks for the great report -- I'm still on the fence between a liveaboard and shore diving. Leaning toward the former cause I'm a single diver. Your group experience in Sharm might not have given you incite into this, but; can single divers easily find buddies on the day trips?

All I can speak to is my experience with Oonas and absolutely no problem with them. There were several on our boat who were singles and either got buddied up or dove with the dive guide.

K8brandt
10-21-2007, 13:02
We also just got back from Sharm, TexasScuba53 was in our group, and I will agree with most of his post above (he forgot to mention the extremely inconsiderate Italian divers). We took the day trip to the Thistlegorm and I would NOT recommend doing it this way. (other than the fact that the rest of the group got to interact with a school of hammerheads while we were on the wreck) as it was extremely crowded. We got to the wreck about 10am and there were at least seven boats moored with about 25-30 divers each. Of course the arrival times were not staggered so you had what seemed like a hundred divers in the water all at once. It was a nice dive, but way too crowded, rushed and lots of inconsiderate divers pushing their way past. There are lots of lion fish within the wreck, that if you are not careful, you will get stung. We determined that if we want to do the Thistlegorm again, a liveaboard is the way to go OR if we can find a charter that leaves a couple hours before sunrise. This way we get there at daybreak and leave before everyone else gets there.

We also just learned that the Thistlegorm will be closed in November to put in permanent moorings. The moorings now consist of tying off on the wreck.

TexasScuba53
10-21-2007, 14:16
We also just got back from Sharm, TexasScuba53 was in our group, and I will agree with most of his post above (he forgot to mention the extremely inconsiderate Italian divers).

Thanks Kate, I forgot about our "encounters" with the Italians. They were pretty much the same on land!!!

dutch
02-24-2008, 23:50
I am responsible for luring both K8 and TexasScuba53 to Sharm and I am glad they both seemed to enjoy themselves.:smilie39: Talk about grins...

I have been to Sharm alone and the operator had no problem getting me squared with someone to dive with. If you want more info, PM me.

navyhmc
02-25-2008, 00:00
I did a live aboard out of Hurghada back in the pate 80's. It was a definitly a great trip. The humongous tanks took some getting used to, but it was outstanding water if a little cool, but great trip. I definitely recommend the Red Sea as a stop on anyone's worldwide dive destinations.

pdray
03-08-2008, 16:05
(sorry I'm late on this response) We dived off the Wildcat out of Sharm for 7 days. Very convenient, but we saw day boats at many sites. Great diving. Luxor was worth the side trip; try to get out to St. Catherine's monestary at Mt. Sinai.

mobeeno
04-14-2008, 23:33
Just returned from Sharm el Sheikh and all I can say is AMAZING!!! 2 weeks diving the Red Sea was by far, the very best diving we've ever had. My wife and I have dove all over the Caribbean and there is no comparison. I don't know exactly where RECDiver's friend was diving but, like anything else, it's all about perspective and what one is looking for in a dive. We had 23 dives in 9 days and I can honestly say, there was only one "local" dive that was not exceptional and we expected that going in. The viz, reef health and variety/abundance of marine life was better than anything I've ever seen in the Caribbean. We dove almost every major site in the Straits of Tiran and Ras Mohammed National Park.

The "liveaboards" tied together were probably the large dive boats (20 to 35 divers) who were doing their surface interval. It's a common practice to head to nearby lagoons, bays, etc to grab lunch and chill before afternoon dives. Since there are strictly enforced laws governing dive ops, this is the most practical and least disruptive method of doing your SI.

We stayed and dove with Oonas Dive Club (http://www.oonasdiveclub.com/ (http://www.oonasdiveclub.com/)) located on the north end of Naama Bay. If you’re serious about diving, it’s all divers, all about diving, all the time!! Oonas is owned by a group out of Cairo but run and staffed mainly by Brits, Aussies and South Africans. It is a first class operation with professional, world class dive guides who allow you to dive without being hassled. A side benefit is they have 15 liter (equivalent to 120s) steel tanks if you're looking for a little extra bottom time! The dive day usually started at 08:00 and we were back at the hotel by 5:00 PM.

After diving, we'd get squared away and then head out to eat at one of the several excellent restaurants surrounding Naama Bay. In addition to the restaurants, there are also several excellent saloons (with and without entertainment) around the bay. Even though we were there during the last 2 weeks of Ramadan, the Egyptians were the most gracious, hospitable folks we've ever run into. We were out every night and, without exception, everyone we met made us feel welcomed and were genuinely glad we were there. It was like Disneyland on steroids except the people were sincere. Unlike many Caribbean destinations, we were never concerned with safety and walked everywhere at anytime without any fear.

We stopped in Cairo on the way back and that was equally excellent. We lined up a private guide (200 euro for 2 days 2 people) through Oonas Tours which was exceptional. Spent 2 days seeing everything in and around Cairo in a brand new air conditioned van with a driver and a guide who had degrees in Egyptology and archeology. We went where we wanted to go and spent as long as we wanted.

The ONLY bad part of our entire trip were the Russians EVERYWHERE. Our dive guide told us that after a couple of rare car bombs in Sharm (aimed at a group of Egyptians) in 2003, the Egyptian government made a deal with the Russian government to subsidize tourists traveling from Russia. Consequently, you get a lower class of rude, arrogant Russians who act like they own the place.

I could go on and on but, suffice to say, we had an exceptional time. My wife and I have traveled all over the world but Egypt and especially Sharm el Sheikh, ranks at the top of the list for all of the above reasons. We are already lining up our return trip next year!!!

Here’s a link to a few pics
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd145/TexasDiver53/
I have never hear anything bad about diving there. I believe what you are saying. Thanks

Penguino
04-14-2008, 23:51
Thanks for the pics. This is definatly one of the places on my lifetime goals list.

poacher
08-10-2008, 22:20
I have mentioned this before in the diving in Africa section of the forum but I will put it here again...

Sharm is fantastic, it is a resort built around divers for divers... period. It is cheap to stay there and there are some great non diving trips. Luxor is definately worth a visit (although this involves a short internal flight). Go to Karnak and the Valley of the Kings, a trip up the Nile on your own boat and take in the sights, sounds and smells of this beautiful place, you wont regret it.

I see someone here mentioned pollution in the Red Sea... they have been reading comics and have clearly never been! I have been there a few times (most recently 3 weeks ago) and there is ZERO pollution, the Egyptians are very critical about keeping this place perfect for us divers because without us the regions economy would disappear!

Visibility is better than downtown LA, there are more fish (and species of fish) than anywhere else I have ever dived, infact it is a Mecca for European divers because there is nowhere else in the same league as it!

I have dived in Mexico a couple of years after the hurricane destroyed a lot of the reef so I cant really compare it to what you are used to but with the best will in the world, it would kick spots off it!

Some people have commented that heading south is better... err NO... it isnt. Hurgada is great but you dont have the split of the Red Sea into the Gulf of Aquaba and Suez... the Sinai peninsula sits right there with Naama bay near the tip and shark reef at the very bottom (about 40 mins drive away). There is an 850M (yes 8 5 0 meter) drop off 20M from shore that you can just stare down into blackness and descend along the vertical reef wall full of hard and soft corals... dont know anywhere else in the world where you can do that!

Sorry to bang on about it but if you are going to criticise a place, make sure you go there first and see for yourself!

One last point, there are loads of liveaboards, all of which are strictly licenced and run by professionals... I have never heard of any 'iffy' ones... they would lose their licence in a heartbeat if they broke any rules!

mcr0112
04-05-2009, 01:49
My brother & I dove Dahab in oct 08. It was all shore dives. Was fanstatic saw lots of fish & coral and not divers. Stayed at Dive Urge which handled everything for us. Was a really professional group.

sapperw5
04-05-2009, 06:49
i was stationed there in 2003 for 7 months in sharm with the army. i first dove there out of nama bay. delta sharm for shopping. great time. lots of fish, some good wrecks.its like the bahammas for europeans so be advised on the current issues with the US. lots of stuff to do. played golf at the jolleville hotel, i also climbed mt sinai, cairo, cruise down the nile river for 4 days. get to dahab, newiabe, and taba. also good diving. i loved it. elat isreal is also right around the corner. just head north up the gulf of aquba. i dont know what it currently cost to go, id like to go back as a civilian and just relax and see the changes. i had a free trip last time and even got paid. haha

Ding
12-27-2009, 11:45
Does anyone have any specific liveaboard recommendations as I planning a Red Sea trip in 2008.

Thanks,

Vanessar

Sorry for the late reply but it might help others

The best liveaboard holidays by far are the sea serpent fleet run by Tony Backhurst....a link
Grand Sea Serpent - 40 mt luxury red sea liveaboard (http://www.redseadivers.com/boatgrandseas.htm)

This dive company are very professional and cant do enough for you.

As for the diving....its great for wrecks....small

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j62/johnnicolson/red%20sea%2009/wreck.jpg

And big wrecks

YouTube - Diving the SS Thistlegorm, Red Sea (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZWReyqR8Ts&feature=player_embedded)

The Marine life is good to

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j62/johnnicolson/red%20sea%2009/Campbell2.jpg[/quote]

YouTube - Southern Red Sea 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R87M6TLBmac&feature=player_embedded)

Ding
12-27-2009, 12:12

Thanks,

Vanessar

Yes a bit late but the best Red sea livaboard is the Grand sea serpant

Grand Sea Serpent - 40 mt luxury red sea liveaboard (http://www.redseadivers.com/boatgrandseas.htm)

And as said before the further south you go the beter, but anywhere in the red sea is good.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j62/johnnicolson/Red%20sea%2006/P4275473copy.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j62/johnnicolson/Red%20sea%2006/Moray.jpg

Davec
08-17-2010, 10:55
we are looking closely at Emporer Divers live aboards. I am looking for some first hand reports about these guys, their boats, what dive route you took etc.

Any feedback would be appreciated. thanks

Davec
08-17-2010, 10:55
PS - great pics!!!

Ding
09-27-2010, 08:56
Dived with Emporer divers a few times and they are a profesion dive centre and great Instructors, They do snorkeling to trimix rebreather diving. Emporer divers have centers in Sharm, Hurgada and Marsa alam. If you want wreck diving ......Sharm, or marine life Marsa alam.

Ding
12-05-2010, 14:26
Maybe just now is not the right time to be diving here...

Shark maims 4 Russian swimmers in Egypt's Red Sea (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/01/AR2010120101525.html)

dawnvip
12-05-2010, 18:38
Will be going in April 2011 on a Sea Serpent liveaboard. Can't wait!

We are planning on flying to Cairo, staying for a few nights and then take the train down to Luxor. How hard is it to find a bus/transport from Luxor to Hurgada? I understand it is about a 4 hour drive.

As well, any recommendations on areas to stay (or not) in Cairo?

mcr0112
12-06-2010, 20:34
Our guide in Egypt can give you info & help on a varierty of places to stay & travel the bus from luxor to hurgada . email is sh2002a2002@yahoo.com (http://mail.live.com/?rru=compose%3faction%3dcompose%26to%3dsh2002a2002 %40yahoo.com&ru=http%3a%2f%2fcid-d25581c162ed9d27.profile.live.com%2fdetails%2f%3fc ontactId%3d7a8332fd-5641-4d19-95f1-b6d69eaae288) advise him you got it from Michael from texas

dawnvip
12-07-2010, 00:27
Awesome, thanks for the link mcr0112!