PDA

View Full Version : Scuba Certification Affiliation(s)

lrk1960
02-14-2008, 20:47
I was just at the PADI website as I wanted to update my contact information. I just moved from down the street from you guys out here to Santa Fe NM. I'll miss coming in and working with Joey!

I digress, while at PADI it asked me to affiliate myself with a dive shop, naturally I wanted to affiliate with you. But you’re not listed as an option.

I then went to your home page thinking it would list your affiliation, but it doesn't. I couldn't locate anything related to dive certification affiliation anywhere.

It would be nice if this was addressed some how either by making this prominent or making it easier to locate for people like me.

Okay, one of my first dives… I went down with chewing gum in my mouth so I’d have something for nervous tension. Started gagging at 100’, recovered and completed dive.

Note to self, Don’t Do That!

Be safe,

Larry

NitroWill
02-14-2008, 20:48
I believe they are NAUI..
There education page seems to support that as well

Scuba Diving Educational Materials Naui Training Videos and Books (http://www.scubatoys.com/store/Education_Materials.asp)

terrillja
02-14-2008, 20:52
I was just at the PADI website as I wanted to update my contact information. I just moved from down the street from you guys out here to Santa Fe NM. I'll miss coming in and working with Joey!

I digress, while at PADI it asked me to affiliate myself with a dive shop, naturally I wanted to affiliate with you. But you’re not listed as an option.

I then went to your home page thinking it would list your affiliation, but it doesn't. I couldn't locate anything related to dive certification affiliation anywhere.

It would be nice if this was addressed some how either by making this prominent or making it easier to locate for people like me.

Okay, one of my first dives… I went down with chewing gum in my mouth so I’d have something for nervous tension. Started gagging at 100’, recovered and completed dive.

Note to self, Don’t Do That!

Be safe,

Larry
ScubaToys is affiliated with NAUI, as listed under Scuba Lessons Dallas, Plano, Frisco, Allen, Addison, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Little Elm (http://www.scubatoys.com/education/educationmain.asp)

guess will beat me to it.

lrk1960
02-14-2008, 21:01
Thank you!

KGNickl
02-16-2008, 21:07
Larry
To relieve tension and it caused more. :smilie39: