PDA

View Full Version : My Current wish list

Suther2136
02-15-2008, 19:10
OK, tell me what's good and not so good. Suggest alternatives for my wish list.

Dive Flag Mesh Bag
$28.99
ReefMaster Mini Camera SL-320 6mp Digital
No Thanks!
No Thanks

UK Fusiler Dive Knife
Yellow
$24.95
Rash Guard from Neosport - Henderson
Blue - Large
$24.80
McNett Gear Care Package
$22.95

KGNickl
02-15-2008, 19:19
Why no thanks under the camera? Seems like a nice camera and most reviews a + about it. I like the fact that the camera is waterproof vs. separate casing and its pretty small compared to others. I actually just ordered one today!

terrillja
02-15-2008, 19:20
OK, tell me what's good and not so good. Suggest alternatives for my wish list.

Dive Flag Mesh Bag
$28.99
ReefMaster Mini Camera SL-320 6mp Digital
No Thanks!
No Thanks

UK Fusiler Dive Knife
Yellow
$24.95
Rash Guard from Neosport - Henderson
Blue - Large
$24.80
McNett Gear Care Package
$22.95
Mesh bag- It'll do the trick, I bought one from llbean for less, didn't have the dive flag but it's a mesh bag..

Camera- I just got a dc600 elite kit for my dad and I, we will be using it in 2 weeks, and I'll post a review then. We liked the features and the design of the dc600 more, but the price is a lot more.

Knife-sounds good to me, i'll wait to see how this new alloy holds up, I use all Ti knives now, which are nice but expensive

rash guard- check out a surfing supply for these, they can be found quite inexpensively.

gear care package- I have this, it has everything you need in a little bag, I have used most of the items, and the aquaseal is always good to have.

Garrobo
02-15-2008, 19:21
My wish list would include a couple hundred grand so I could travel around and dive some more. Don't need anything else.

terrillja
02-15-2008, 19:24
Why no thanks under the camera? Seems like a nice camera and most reviews a + about it. I like the fact that the camera is waterproof vs. separate casing and its pretty small compared to others. I actually just ordered one today!
That's just from where you decline the batteries and strobe or whatever options are there. For some reason it is held over into the wish list/cart.

johnyringo
02-15-2008, 22:01
I like your wish list, as a matter of fact I have the Reef Master Mini, but have yet to try it out.
The only thing I'd change is I'd go for the Akona Mesh Back Pack. I have one and it's bullet proof and easy to tote around.

DivingCRNA
02-16-2008, 06:43
I want:

Blade fins for pool sessions/warm DM water work. (I actually hate my split fins)

A custom DUI Dry Suit

A CCR

New ComputerS

A wicked fast DPV

That should be all... LOL

dannybot
02-16-2008, 06:59
More diving.

Suther2136
02-16-2008, 09:52
I like your wish list, as a matter of fact I have the Reef Master Mini, but have yet to try it out.
The only thing I'd change is I'd go for the Akona Mesh Back Pack. I have one and it's bullet proof and easy to tote around.

Tell me more. How big is the dry bag inside, worth having or better to have a separate dry bag?

johnyringo
02-16-2008, 10:13

Tell me more. How big is the dry bag inside, worth having or better to have a separate dry bag?

The dry bag inside is a bit small and shouldn't be considered a true dry bag, I use a separate dry bag from OR (outdoor research). I can fit all of my warm water gear (+ BC) in the mesh back pack, and use it for packing my stuff back and forth to the boat, dunk tank and etc. The back pack feature makes it comfortable if you have far to go. It's fairly heavy duty yet folds up quite small, I can pack it in one of the front pocket of my Akona travel bag (AKB 155 roller bag) and still have room for some other small stuff.

pyre24
02-19-2008, 18:28
I want the BARE artic full wetsuit combo
oceanic alpha 8 reg and octo
aeris xr1 3 guage computer
and the Mares Dragon bcd
and eventually my own tank.
and live in Ukraine then ill be happy.

UCFKnightDiver
02-19-2008, 20:21
hmm lets see want to get into cave diving soooo....

Backplate not sure about SS or AL
Steel doubles
a wing
a manifold
2 new 1st stages and while im at it i guess 2 new 2nd's also
a can light (but that new dive rite 500 lumen id like too)
dry suit maybe

wow this is gonna be expensive beter get a job!

Suther2136
02-19-2008, 20:58
What a bunch of thread hijackers. This was about MY wish list!!!;)