PDA

View Full Version : Advocare Rehydrate

newways
02-19-2008, 18:17
I seen alot of people using this stuff in another forum. Where can I get it without ordering it online. I'd like to get some before Thursday. Not that I won't continue to drink Guinness, just not during surface intervals anymore :smiley11:

2ndChance
02-19-2008, 20:08
Try to find a distributor in your area by going to: AdvoCare (http://www.advocare.com/FindMember.aspx). I was a distributor at one time, but don't know my number at this time to see if I can find anyone for you. You should be able to find someone local who'd work with you to get you the product quickly. Good luck!

jessh
02-20-2008, 14:58
There are some other good options. Alcer makes an electrolyte drink mix that is available at a lot of health food stores. You can also find pedialyte at just about any grocery store. There is an unflavored one that you can use with other sorts of drink mixes to create things like electrolyte enhanced lemonade.

~Jess

Ryanh1801
02-21-2008, 19:39
If you not set on brands, I would have to suggest Nuun. Its one of the best sports drinks out there. IMO. You can pick it up at most bike or running stores.