PDA

View Full Version : My Marine Wildlife Photos Slideshow

rainmaker
02-23-2008, 10:23
Below is a link for a slideshow for my marine wildlife photos taken in 2006 and 2007 in the Florida Keys, Belize, Honduras, Bahamas and Mexico. I think there are 44 different species.

The camera was a 3.3 MP ReefMaster DC310 with an external flash and wide-angle lens. The camera (and housing) have just been traded in on a ReefMaster Mini (hasn't been wet yet).

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket (http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff214/rainmakerat92/Marine%20Wildlife/?albumview=slideshow)

cmburch
02-23-2008, 11:12
I enjoyed your slide show. Please tell me what you think about your ReefMaster Mini after you try it out and any accessories you need with it. It looks like it is around $200. Is this the same model with max 1GB card? I have never taken pictures underwater. Thanks.

Charles R
02-23-2008, 11:20
Great Pics I really enjoyed them

scuba007
02-23-2008, 13:45
Thank you for sharing. Great slide show

rainmaker
02-23-2008, 14:01
I enjoyed your slide show. Please tell me what you think about your ReefMaster Mini after you try it out and any accessories you need with it. It looks like it is around $200. Is this the same model with max 1GB card? I have never taken pictures underwater. Thanks.

Yes, it is the one with the max 1 GB card (not included). It is the ReefMaster SL320 model.

The folks at ReefMaster (Pioneer Research) retrofitted my external flash to work with the Mini (no charge), took my old camera and housing in trade and let me have the Mini for $160 (and paid the shipping back to me).

I purchased the Mini Wide Angle Lens from ST for $53.96 ($59.95 minus 10% discount), and ST picked up the shipping because it was over $50 total.

I'll definitely be posting photos and a review in a few months. I'm going to Florida in April, and Nicaragua in June or July.