PDA

View Full Version : Member Location

texarkandy
07-10-2007, 11:39
Doesn't seem to be an option for members to list their specific location on their profile - be nice to be able to key-in who might be in my area (or in an area I'm travelling to to dive)

awap
07-10-2007, 13:09
I'll second that although I have an idea where andy is from. It's nice to know when you are talking to someone with a warm warter mindset or folks who shou7ld be in dry suits.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>

TxHockeyGuy
07-10-2007, 14:56
Would be nice to have a cert history, been diving for X years, and/or number of dives too. Basically everything ScubaBoard has :).

FishFood
07-13-2007, 12:54
Would be nice to have a cert history, been diving for X years, and/or number of dives too. Basically everything ScubaBoard has :).
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>HeH, yeah, basically everything Scubaboard has would be nice. </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>At the very least a more specific location option.</DIV>

Rascal1933
07-15-2007, 16:33
Yep..... Like the Idea of seeing specifically where everyone is located. *Also would also be nice to add our Dive Certification/level of experienceto profiles.

techgnostic
07-16-2007, 13:10
A location notation would lend itself to a meetup board as well...so divers outside of your local Texas area could get together for drinkies every once and a while.

TommyB
07-16-2007, 14:09
If they switch over to VB then all those options in the profiles can be added.

Lucky(AR)
07-16-2007, 19:53
thats a great idea i agree !

Rascal1933
07-18-2007, 17:58
Hey there Larry/Joe!
<DIV>I know you guy's drop into the posts every now and then... smileys/smiley20.gif</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Question:</DIV>
<DIV>How is the idea of our specific locationbeing added toourST profile coming along? Is it underconsideration,can/will you make it happen?</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I think it would be waycool to see where everyone is from.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>O.K. all together now gang PLEASE!</DIV>
<DIV>Can we have it added in the near future?</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Rascal</DIV>

ScubaToys Larry
07-18-2007, 18:42
The new server will be in this week, then we load the new features and cross over next week some time. Didn't want to try to add new things just to switch next week...

Sorry!

Lucky(AR)
07-18-2007, 19:07
way to be on top of things ..look forward to that feature

Rascal1933
07-18-2007, 20:24
Hi Larry,
<DIV>There is nothing to be Sorry about my man http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif</DIV>
<DIV>You and Joe have done a Excellent Job with the new forum!</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Appreciate the up-date on the server/features that arecoming.</DIV>
<DIV>I realize the ST Community Boardis stillNew andgrowing every day.</DIV>
<DIV>It is great what has happened already.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Glad to see the progress and dedicationby You &amp; Joe to make it all happen.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Themember location feature&gt; will also help put us in contact with other divers in our area~as well as buildfriendships,andgain potential dive buds in other states too.</DIV>
<DIV>(*I have alreadyposted/sent P.M.'s with several divers hereon the ST community board. I can not wait to met them in person someday,and get a few dives in with them.)</DIV>
<DIV>Thank You!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>O.K. All together now Gang....</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Scuba Toys Rocks &gt;Thank You,Larry and Joe !</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Best Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Rascal</DIV>
<DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>