PDA

View Full Version : Hey from DFW area close by to ScubaToys!

BigASG
07-30-2007, 19:44
Just joined, been diving for 6 years. The whole family got certified together. Would love to talk with fellow divers.:smiley20:

Coaster
07-30-2007, 20:03
Hello...I'm from the DFW area.....glad you are on the forum :smiley1:...do you dive in Texas?

BigASG
07-30-2007, 20:07
The closest I dive in Texas is Cozumel. I'm a salt water diver, love the Caribbean.

Moxie
07-30-2007, 20:58
Hello BigASG. I've only been to DFW once and I have to say the food was a rockin' there.

That's pretty cool that your family got certified together. It's a great way to have a lot of fun.

Enjoy the boards.

Foo2
07-31-2007, 17:30
Welcome to the boards! I love that diving can be a great family activity. My mom, dad, sister, & husband are all divers! You ALWAYS have a buddy!

BigASG
07-31-2007, 19:23
I think the best thing about diving as a family (besides sharing the experience together) is that we all enjoy Critter diving and when we do shore diving (Bonaire is the absolute best) we can all hang out and take our time to locate & take photos of those critters.

During surface time we all discuss what we think we saw and then verify our assumptions when we get home and analyze the photos against the reference books.

It's also nice to have my daughter's sharp eyes to spot them!

:smiley2:

TxScubaBear
07-31-2007, 19:44
Welcome to the boards! I love that diving can be a great family activity. My mom, dad, sister, & husband are all divers! You ALWAYS have a buddy!

Now, if I can just get my (grown) kids interested.....:smiley2: