PDA

View Full Version : Addicting Game of the year?

Dash Riprock
02-27-2008, 16:59
I have to admit, this game sounded dumb, and is generally just a text based thing. But its also strangely addicting. There appears to be no spam connected to it, or pop-ups or advertising...Its not from one of those big games sites.

Basically you are an up and coming mafia/gangster. You can be a thug or a good guy, commit crimes, go to school, start gangs, get into fights, travel, buy property...etc. Its easy yet complex enough..

Sounds stupid doesnt it? Then why am I still playing it...

There is a small tutorial, but mostly you can figure stuff out. It just became more hilarious as I went along... Im getting no work done at all...

Oh and the name of the site doesnt really match what the game is about...it is not a shooting game. Its more strategy based.

Scuba Gear and Scuba Diving Equipment - Discount dive gear (Cheap online!) (http://Fatal-Combat)

PS ignore the "promo code" box.

cummings66
02-27-2008, 17:05
Hey Dash, I think something went south there, should fix your link and also make it not so deceptive. You're missing the .com part.

DollFin
02-29-2008, 20:57
I got bored last week and started playing a Yahoo game called Chocolatier. Talk about addicting!! I played through the storyline twice already. LOL

FyVe
02-29-2008, 21:01
i've seen chocolatier start to pop up on my friends computers more and more...... what is it about?

Super-Duper Scubasteve
03-01-2008, 09:16
MotherLoad - Miniclip Games - Play Free Games (http://www.miniclip.com/games/motherload/en/)
For me, this little game is extremely addicting. It's like one of those games where you dig for stuff, but it's pretty nicelt polished. I was so engrossed in it I eventually decided I should give it up.

DollFin
03-01-2008, 12:34
i've seen chocolatier start to pop up on my friends computers more and more...... what is it about?

The storyline basically involves helping the estranged daughter of a family who owns a faltering chocolate company take over the company an restore it to it's former glory and reconcile with her family and love of her life. (and you create and sell chocolates, buy factories and maintain inventory along the way)

Osprey
03-01-2008, 20:36
I like playing feeding frenzy on popcap.. basically you start as a tiny butterfly fish and end up as a shark as you munch up the foodchain. It's ridiculous, but what popcap game isn't? :)

WAHMof2
03-02-2008, 10:17
I've been hooked on Virtual Villagers lately. I can't stop! :smiley36: