PDA

View Full Version : Can I expect a pay back?

MagnaBoxer
02-29-2008, 10:20
So the wife and I were talking yesterday about our upcoming vacation in Cozumel. She says how she would like to have one of the new 3 mil Henderson suits that ST has on sale to take with her. Being the nice guy I am, I said "I'm going to order a couple things so if you tell me what size I'll add it to the list" so she says "I need a size 10" and I say done deal.

I place the order (including her size 10 suit) and then send her an e-mail telling her of the items that I purchased and mention in all seriousness that I got her the size 14 Henderson she wanted and that she should be seeing it at the house in a couple days.

She gets the email, immediately homes in on the first paragraph and the size 14 catches her eye. Straight away she's on the phone to ST and telling them to correct the order because she wants a size ten not a size 14. Not sure who she talked to but about the time she got her point across (about how her dumb@$$ husband screwed up the order I'm sure) she got to the bottom of my e-mail where I told her I was only joking and actually ordered a size 10. She then has to tell whoever she was talking to that the order was correct and they thought she was some crazy lady calling. She said that there is no telling what we will get when the UPS truck runs. She also said that it was a "good joke" and that I really "got her" but when she said it she didn't sound like she was laughing. It's a week and a half til I get home and I wonder what to expect.

mitchy
02-29-2008, 10:29
My guess is your order has been altered. Enjoy the hot pink fins!

WV Diver
02-29-2008, 10:41
I would be expecting a big kiss for the suit.

mwhities
02-29-2008, 10:46
I want a full detailed report... unless it starts heading to the back room...

doczerothree
02-29-2008, 11:49
I'm not sure what you should expect after hearing your tale. In ANY event have a great trip! Cozumel... WAAAAAAY COOOOOOL!

torrey
02-29-2008, 12:53
She peed in your wetsuit.

NucMed Man
02-29-2008, 13:01
Wife's are funny:smiley2:. It may appear that she took the whole thing well but it is almost a guarantee that she has already formed a plan for her payback:smilie39:. If I had done anythinig similar, I would have to sleep with one eye open! But that's just because my wife recently dropped 2 dress sizes after starting an exercise program with her "girlfriends" and has been bragging (as she should) about it.

mb104
02-29-2008, 13:18
It it were my wife, it would probably end up with her adding a few toys of her own on my dime, including a new computer, bp/w setup, apex regs, etc... Then the package would arrive (with a huge bill) and she'd say "who's laughing now?". But thats just me. Nice story.

LaCroix42
02-29-2008, 20:39
I'm married to a redhead with the temper to match, so YMMV, but get ready for payback.

If it were my wife, the suggestion above would be correct...get ready for your new hot pink fins. :)

JTMoney
02-29-2008, 20:41
It's usually not as extensive as that, but whenver I jump out and scare my gf or trick her in anyway I can expect a nice, ice cold cup of water thrown over the shower curtain next time I'm in there. I just wish the lock on my door worked.

FyVe
02-29-2008, 21:06
It's usually not as extensive as that, but whenver I jump out and scare my gf or trick her in anyway I can expect a nice, ice cold cup of water thrown over the shower curtain next time I'm in there. I just wish the lock on my door worked.

that really sucks. if i had a girlfriend that did that to me i'd soap up the tiles so when she comes in she slips and soaks herself.

fisheater
02-29-2008, 21:09
No. There will be no payback.

Payback implies that the parties are made even by the second act.

You will be tormented forever. Wives don't forget and will use any husband transgression, real or perceived, forever and repeatedly.

rfb3
02-29-2008, 22:54

LOL! :smiley36:

Wolfie2012
02-29-2008, 23:03
Wives don't forget and will use any husband transgression, real or perceived, forever and repeatedly.

So true.... so true... I wish I had the selective memory that my wife does sometimes.

MagnaBoxer
03-01-2008, 05:56
Spoke with the wife this morning. She didn't bring it up and neither did I. fisheater is correct, she will never forget it. She also seems to find the most inopportune times to say things like "oh BTW, do you remember that time you" etc. Usually something or other about making an a$$ of myself while inebriated. Glad I don't do that no more. Drink that is, not make an a$$ of myself. I seem to do that quite well enough without the beer. :smiley4:

BeachBunnyCrissy
03-01-2008, 11:18

Its good to hear I am not the only woman that gets her revenge this way....

BeachBunnyCrissy
03-01-2008, 11:19
If my SO did that to me... not only would he have no given me image issues that he thought I was a size 14.... but I would have to return the favor and next time he needs new underwear buy them in a size smaller... just to him the same issues :)

Charles R
03-01-2008, 11:26
Thats just COLD :smilie39:

newways
03-01-2008, 11:29
The worst thing about payback, you never know when it's coming.

Suther2136
03-01-2008, 13:32
I would say at best you used up your good will with the joke. Expect nothing and be pleasantly surprised if you get sex anytime in the next two weeks. At worst well....

dallasdivergirl
03-01-2008, 20:34
I do enjoy a practical joke myself. hopefully she will let it die or have a good joke at your expense and be done. otherwise you may be looking around corners for a long time....

MagnaBoxer
03-02-2008, 09:48
I do enjoy a practical joke myself. hopefully she will let it die or have a good joke at your expense and be done. otherwise you may be looking around corners for a long time....

She'll let it blow over, but then when I've forgotten all about it she will bring it back up. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body I don't "think" I have to worry about physical retaliation. Always a first time I guess. :smiley18:

If so I hope she gets them from ST so that I can return them. Not that I'm insecure in my manhood or anything, but a guy has to draw the line somewhere.

If my SO did that to me... not only would he have no given me image issues that he thought I was a size 14.... but I would have to return the favor and next time he needs new underwear buy them in a size smaller... just to him the same issues :)

Just the opposite. My ass has grown substantially in the past year with me packing on 20 lbs. The wife is always telling me we need to go shopping for me some new clothes. Doesn't really bother me as long as I can get them buttoned and zipped I'm good to go. She on the other hand takes issue with what we've come to call "skin tighters" :bonk:

I would say at best you used up your good will with the joke. Expect nothing and be pleasantly surprised if you get sex anytime in the next two weeks. At worst well....

Nah, I'll never worry about being held out on. When I get home on the 13th I will have been gone for 31 days. I'll just leave it at that and let you use your imagination. :smiley2: