Thread: Troy from Texas dives Tortugas reef

Guppy
    Playa del Carmen, Mexico, Meso-American Reef

Troy from Texas dives Tortugas reef

Join me as I show Troy, a local DMT, the ropes on guiding and videoing underwater. We're diving Torugas reef out of Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Most of the second half of the movie is Troy shooting so let's see how he does!

YouTube - Troy on Tortugas
    Jasona.k.a. PlayaCountryBoy

"Diving the Yucatan's finest reefs in style"

Grouper
    Ah, only 2 more months! Thanks for scratching that itch I've got to get underwater again Jason! See you soon.

Thanks Jason!! I'll see you a week from Friday Brian- when are you heading down? I'm thinking May 23- June 2 for some real diving- I'm doing a quick stop on a cruise next week, but it just won't be enough

Grouper
    Only a month away for me, I can't wait. Cozumel here I come!!!!

Grouper
    Images
    Thanks, I love watching your videos Jason.
    Tulsa Aquanauts
    www.tulsaaquanauts.com

Guppy Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesmexico615 View Post
    Thanks Jason!! I'll see you a week from Friday Brian- when are you heading down? I'm thinking May 23- June 2 for some real diving- I'm doing a quick stop on a cruise next week, but it just won't be enough
    Lucky you! I'm getting tired of the ice and snow.

I'll be back in PDC with my family May 24th thru the 31st. Last November it was just my son and I with Jason. This time my daughter will join us. My wife prefers to sit on the beach, or, God help me, shop!

Enjoy your trip!

Grouper
    We're going 7th - 14th and I'm doing 3 days w/ jason. I couldn't get 4 days through the approval process!!

Doing Coz, Cenotes and then PDC reefs. Really can't wait - since December when we hooked up I've totally geared up and as soon as the ice breaks here and the water gets above 55 or so I'm going to take a dip in the lake here to give the gear a try. really looking forward to May though!!

have fun on the cruise!

Guggie- looks like we'll cross paths. I haven't talked to Jason about diving dates yet, but maybe I can tag along with you guys if the boat isn't full. Brian- guess I'll miss you guys this time. Have fun while you're down there!

Guppy Founding Member
    Guggie- looks like we'll cross paths. I haven't talked to Jason about diving dates yet, but maybe I can tag along with you guys if the boat isn't full. Brian- guess I'll miss you guys this time. Have fun while you're down there!
    I doubt the kids and I will be diving every single day. Jason suggested we also take a trip up to Holbox overnight to snorkel with the whalesharks. If there is space in the boat (only 3 of us), we'd love to meet up with you. It's Jason's call!

Quote Originally Posted by guggie View Post
    I doubt the kids and I will be diving every single day. Jason suggested we also take a trip up to Holbox overnight to snorkel with the whalesharks. If there is space in the boat (only 3 of us), we'd love to meet up with you. It's Jason's call!
    Ohhh... whalesharks!! That would be so cool.

Thread Information