Page 944 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 4448448949349429439449459469549941044 ... LastLast
Results 9,431 to 9,440 of 10714

Thread: Ever feel like you're a thread killer?

  1. #9431
    STILLERS ROCK!!!!!

    I lived in Monroeville from 1969 until 1982. J.T. Thomas (cornerback) lived four houses down from me. Did you remind the toothless guy from Detroit that it's pronounced PIXSBURGH?

    Where did you get certified? I used to work as a Divemaster for Dick Geyer with "Professional Diving Services" in Springdale from 1978 to 1982.

  2. #9432
    Funeral Jorunna
    Join Date
    08/01/2007
    Location
    Lafayette, CO
    Age
    64
    Posts
    5,331
    If you get confused listen to the music play.
    To much of everything is just enough.

  3. #9433
    Megalodon
    Join Date
    11/12/2007
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Age
    58
    Posts
    14,155
    Images
    13
    Aaaandd... It's bacon again. If nothing else will, I predict that this thread will suffer a fatal heart attack from all the cholesterol it is taking in from all the bacon posts.....

    I once saved a man in Wichita just to watch him dive...(inventor)

  4. #9434
    Funeral Jorunna
    Join Date
    08/01/2007
    Location
    Lafayette, CO
    Age
    64
    Posts
    5,331
    If you get confused listen to the music play.
    To much of everything is just enough.

  5. #9435
    Barracuda
    Join Date
    04/29/2010
    Location
    Glenford, Ohio
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,308
    Quote Originally Posted by navyhmc View Post
    Aaaandd... It's bacon again. If nothing else will, I predict that this thread will suffer a fatal heart attack from all the cholesterol it is taking in from all the bacon posts.....
    only think of a few ways that would be better to go
    any puddle...anytime...anyplace!

  6. #9436
    Megalodon
    Join Date
    11/12/2007
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Age
    58
    Posts
    14,155
    Images
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Davetowz View Post
    only think of a few ways that would be better to go
    True, but family oriented forum and all that....

    I once saved a man in Wichita just to watch him dive...(inventor)

  7. #9437
    Funeral Jorunna
    Join Date
    08/01/2007
    Location
    Lafayette, CO
    Age
    64
    Posts
    5,331
    If you get confused listen to the music play.
    To much of everything is just enough.

  8. #9438
    Megalops Atlanticus Diver Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    12/02/2007
    Location
    Madison ALABAMA!
    Posts
    4,761

  9. #9439
    Funeral Jorunna
    Join Date
    08/01/2007
    Location
    Lafayette, CO
    Age
    64
    Posts
    5,331
    If you get confused listen to the music play.
    To much of everything is just enough.

  10. #9440
    Shark
    Join Date
    09/29/2007
    Location
    pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
    STILLERS ROCK!!!!!

    I lived in Monroeville from 1969 until 1982. J.T. Thomas (cornerback) lived four houses down from me. Did you remind the toothless guy from Detroit that it's pronounced PIXSBURGH?

    Where did you get certified? I used to work as a Divemaster for Dick Geyer with "Professional Diving Services" in Springdale from 1978 to 1982.
    Certified at Pittsburgh Scuba Club..... it's dahntauhn....
    God is good, no matter what!!

Page 944 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 4448448949349429439449459469549941044 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Killer Party?!
    By Kyzzle in forum DDCN
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 22:52
  2. The Anti-'MOF/NMOF Thread' Thread
    By Wolfie2012 in forum Surface Interval
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 10:35
  3. Killer Squid??
    By MicahEW in forum Scuba Stories, Comments & Questions that don't fit elsewhere!
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 15:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •