Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What Would You Like Scubatoys to Carry?

Grouper

What Would You Like Scubatoys to Carry?

This is my list:

Apeks regs
    Sensus Ultra http://reefnet.ca/products/sensus/
    Seavision prescription masks

Any others??

Grouper Founding Member
    Nite Rider Lights
    Dive Weight molds
    This new knife H1 rust proof thing - you guys rave on about
    A bit more camera gear other than Sealife some ikelite housings or stobe setups
    Demonstration Site - When Mares or Oceanic come out with a new product it could be displayed for feedback similar to the HUD

Then again if I was Larry Id think Bejesus dudes how much stock do you want me to carry!

Kraks
    If your not living on the edge your taking up too much room

Grand Poobah Founding Member
    ST-Forum Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by ianr33 View Post
    This is my list:

Apeks regs

Any others??
    We do carry the Seavision... and we have looked at those sensus things... maybe we should.

As far as Apeks... If you're looking at regs - Zeagle is really a US instead of French made version - with much better customer service. And the Apeks/Aqualung/Suunto family does not allow internet sales - so no warranty - and we like only offering products with a full manufacturers warranty.

Grouper Founding Member
    Guinness Extra Stout.
    And Bass Ale.
    Oh, yea. Heineken, too
    And Captain Morgan Private Stock, Coke, and limes.

ST-Forum Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by reservecops View Post
    Guinness Extra Stout.
    And Bass Ale.
    Oh, yea. Heineken, too
    And Captain Morgan Private Stock, Coke, and limes.
    Really have to go more with the Dos XX and Corona for the island feel...

Good call on the Captain Morgan however!

Barracuda
    Images
    Larry - I stopped in this afternoonto pick up some ScubaPro Jetfins and the salesman told me you guys stopped selling all things ScubaPro. What happened man? I know they don't allow internet sales, but in-store?
    i'm not as think as you drunk i am ...

Grouper
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaToys Larry View Post
    This is my list:

Apeks regs

Any others??
    We do carry the Seavision... and we have looked at those sensus things... maybe we should.

As far as Apeks... If you're looking at regs - Zeagle is really a US instead of French made version - with much better customer service. And the Apeks/Aqualung/Suunto family does not allow internet sales - so no warranty - and we like only offering products with a full manufacturers warranty.
    O.K. I found the seavision mask on your site,but it was in the non prescription section.Can I order one from you with custom ground lenses?

Are Apeks and Zeagle the same internally? I already have 3 apeks regs and will soon be buying a 4th. Hope to do my own servicing one day,makes sense to keep them all the same.

The Sensus Ultra rocks. One of my best bang for the buck diving purchases.Not much more expensive than the download cable for a lot of computers.

Barracuda Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg_Budd View Post
    Larry - I stopped in this afternoonto pick up some ScubaPro Jetfins and the salesman told me you guys stopped selling all things ScubaPro. What happened man? I know they don't allow internet sales, but in-store?
    I suspect that Scubapro and Aqualung/Apeks just don't fit the Scubatoys business model. IMHO, the loss is the mfgrs. Customers are learning that other mfgrs build just as good toys without the artificial price tags.

I looked for LP steel tanks and didn't see them. Did I just not look hard enough?

If you really have to have SP Jets, get them online at prices not constrained by silly dealer agreements.
    Last edited by awap; 08-03-2007 at 22:01.

ST-Forum Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg_Budd View Post
    You want the truth?? I busted a very large dive shop that was funneling a bunch of gear onto the gray market and shipping scuba pro although the rules were you could not. I reported it to the upper management, only then to discover, the individual I ratted on was the god father of upper managements son... Hmmmm.

Basically, he could... but I couldn't?? Homey don't play that game. Keep your stuff. I like zeagle better than their BC's, I like Oceanic or Atomic better than their regs, I like the apollo splits better than theirs, I like oceanic computers more than uwatec - so what do I miss... maybe some jet fins if people don't want turtles instead. I'd rather deal with companies that are honest in their dealings with me as I feel that's the way I should be to my customers.

ST-Forum Mod
    O.K. I found the seavision mask on your site,but it was in the non prescription section.Can I order one from you with custom ground lenses?

Are Apeks and Zeagle the same internally? I already have 3 apeks regs and will soon be buying a 4th. Hope to do my own servicing one day,makes sense to keep them all the same.

The Sensus Ultra rocks. One of my best bang for the buck diving purchases.Not much more expensive than the download cable for a lot of computers.
    Yea, just call for the mask - fax or email your prescription and we'll take care of it.

And no, Zeagle incorporated a newer designed seat that lasts longer... and they make the repair manual available, (we have them for $25) and you can buy their parts kits also... but they will not all be cross compatible with Apeks.

And we'll look int the Sensus...

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information