Thread: Is the new Dive Alert available now?

Is the new Dive Alert available now?

Dive Alert Plus, Accessories: Signaling, Ideations, Dive Alert Plus

I was talking with one of the guys who build these and he said they should be ready for sale now. Are they available through Scuba Toys yet?

Grand Poobah Founding Member
    ST-Forum Mod
    The standard and the 2X are available (sorta'). They get behind, then we get a bunch in and fill all the back orders - and might be out for another few weeks until they can get us more. But right at this moment... we actually have both standard and the type 2. The type 3 is still not shipping.

Do you have an expectation of when the Dive Alert Plus (the new one that works above and below water) will be available? I'm specifically interested in the one that has a standard LP fitting on both ends (not any of the special brand-specific LP connections).

Thanks!!

Grouper
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounder View Post
    Do you have an expectation of when the Dive Alert Plus (the new one that works above and below water) will be available? I'm specifically interested in the one that has a standard LP fitting on both ends (not any of the special brand-specific LP connections).

Thanks!!
    I think that's the "2x" model Larry was talking about. Disneymom got me one for Christmas. sub-duck/air-horn combo for above and below water. nice unit!
    i will play for gumbo.

Quote Originally Posted by jwdizney View Post

Thanks!!
    I think that's the "2x" model Larry was talking about. Disneymom got me one for Christmas. sub-duck/air-horn combo for above and below water. nice unit!

I wasn't sure - when I clicked on the 2X on the website, it seemed to put me on the "old" version of it (one that fit a specific set of branded inflators). They're calling the new one the "plus" which is the one I'm interested in.

Grouper
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdizney View Post

Thanks!!

I wasn't sure - when I clicked on the 2X on the website, it seemed to put me on the "old" version of it (one that fit a specific set of branded inflators). They're calling the new one the "plus" which is the one I'm interested in.
    OOPS! My mistake, you're right sounder! the 2x and 3x are for specific octo-inflators, the regular plus is the one I got for Christmas. fits standard inflators........
    i will play for gumbo.

Grand Poobah Founding Member
    ST-Forum Mod
    its available now. That's the standard.

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaToys Larry View Post
    its available now. That's the standard.
    COOL!!!

Thread Information