Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vanuatu

Grouper
    Did you book locally or on arrival. I'm trying to determine if its cheaper to book with a dive travel agent or sort or book directly with operators.

For those who are only going to Port Vila, I'm going to reccomend Nautilus. They were outstanding! Excellent enthusiastic dive leaders and good shop. www.nautilus.com.vu Dives were spectacular! One of the best wreck dives too, right in Port Vila! (of course, probably won't compare to the Coolidge, but only had a weekend there for work.) I've done some very interesting wrecks through Papua New Guinea and the Solomons, but you won't go wrong just staying in Port Vila.

Stay at the hotel near the shop, don't go to Le Meridien...it's far from town, expensive, roaches, poor service, over priced.....

I switched to the Sebel and much better, next to a nice fish place with nice microbrew and good food.
    Last edited by beenerachi; 01-12-2009 at 03:13.

TadPole

vanuatu resorts

Finally, an issue that I am passionate about. I have looked for information of this caliber for the last several hours. Your site is greatly appreciated.

Grouper
    went for a week last year with non-diving wife and stayed at aoreresort.comThe significant other found plenty to do, she is very outgoing though, joined a tour to the Blue holes and champagne beach with another group at the resort checked out the local village/school (take lots of books and pencils) and just wandered around Santo a bit. On the last day we did the Millenium Cave Trek, recommended it as a way to spend your 24 hour no fly time
    Any dive you survive is a good dive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information