Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How much do YOU love Tusa?

Guppy

How much do YOU love Tusa?

I named my dog Tusa!!! I'll post a pic eventually! It is an outstanding company with a melodic name! A winning combination to be sure!
    You smell that? Do you smell that? Neoprene, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of neoprene in the morning.

I love them enough to have Tusa mask, fins, snorkel, boots.... but not enough to rename my dog.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Barracuda
    hmmm..... technically my dog is Japanese (by way of Oklahoma). And I do like my Zoom's and it's been hard to find a mask that fits better than my Splendive IV.
    Some people are like a Slinky, not really good for anything but they do make you smile when you push them down stairs.

Shark
    I'm fairly indifferent to them. For every piece of equipment they make that I'm aware of, another manufacturer makes one I prefer to it... not that there's anything wrong with them, they just haven't wowed me.
    Matt Silvia

Grouper
    I really like the fit and performance of TUSA masks. I think that TUSA have the most comfortably snorkels - mouthpiece and streamline design. TUSA products have an excellent performance, style, quality and price.

My dog's name is Buddy. It would be strange to call him TUSA. He is an large male Chesapeake.

the Tusa products i have used via rentals are good, but i have yet to own any myself.

Grouper
    Images
    Love my Tusa X-Pert Zooms!
    Tulsa Aquanauts
    www.tulsaaquanauts.com

Guppy
    OK, I'll come clean... While my dog IS named Tusa, I really posted this thread in hopes that some Tusa mucky-muck would come by and offer me swag. A hat, a bumper sticker, etc. I guess I'm a bit jealous of my dad's "Team Sherwood" bumper sticker, which he received with his kit.
    You smell that? Do you smell that? Neoprene, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of neoprene in the morning.

Grouper
    My primary mask is a M-31. I also use my Imprex II Hyperdry snorkel and Imprex fins on occasion. That it though.

Megalodon
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Fishhead View Post
    OK, I'll come clean... While my dog IS named Tusa, I really posted this thread in hopes that some Tusa mucky-muck would come by and offer me swag. A hat, a bumper sticker, etc. I guess I'm a bit jealous of my dad's "Team Sherwood" bumper sticker, which he received with his kit.
    Mr. Darth...

It has come to the attention of Tabata USA inc. that you have named a canine domestic animal companion "Tusa". It is my duty to inform you that "TUSA", Tusa, tusa" are certified trademark and as such Tusa, Inc enjoys the copyright of TUSA, Tusa and tusa respectively.

Please remit $159,234.6 for the unauthorzed use of the Tusa name and this will allow you licensure for your canine domestic animal companion and the name "Tusa"for that animal as well as additional domestic companion animals if the previoulsly named "Tusa" canine domestic companion animal has expired prior to the naming of the to be named "Tusa" successor.

As several members of the board of directors for Tabata Usa, inc. have serious allergies to feline specific domestic companion animals, this licensure does not carry forward to naming of feline domestic companion animals as "Tusa"

Thank you.
    Dewey, Cheatum and Howe.

I once saved a man in Wichita just to watch him dive...(inventor)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information