View Poll Results: Pee off the back or use the head?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Off the back - I like the breeze

79 71.17%
  • Use the head - That's what it's for

32 28.83%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pee off the boat or use the head?

Grouper
    Generally I would pee off the back of the boat. Of course if it is rough or mixed crowd, I probably would use the head.

I've done both of the above, but how about a neither choice?

If the seas aren't too big, I jump off the boat with my wet suit half-on. People in their drysuits with p-valves will stand on the ladder with lower half in the water. Some people just go in their wetsuits.

A funny thing happened one time when fishing. My friend's dad decided to pee off the back of my buddy's boat while fishing next to a bridge one evening. He must have forgotten about all of the overhead traffic until cars started honking at him and yelling as they went by. It was classic!

Guppy
    When I was little my uncle trained my cousins to ask him if the water was cold when we went off the back of the boat. He would say - "yeah and it's deep too."

Grouper

over and out

It's gonna be pumped into the water sooner or later and I hate the small toilets and the pee covered floor that is normally down there.
    "Due to budget constraints the light at the end of the tunnel will be switched off".

Guppy
    Eh I go in the water....but I rarely wear a wetsuit.
    Life is a matter of luck, and the odds in favor of success are in no way enhanced by extreme caution

TadPole
    We had a 18 foot Starcraft. Since there wasn't a toilet on it peeing over the side was the only choice. You can't be bashful on a small boat if you have to pee
    When I had to pee I got my TP then went to the side of the boat and pushed my jeans/shorts and panties to my knees. I then sat on the back of my legs on the side so my rear was over the water
    I then peed. finished I wiped and tossed my TP in the water. As I stood up I pulled my panties up followed by my juans/shorts
    Be sure to hold on to the boat so you wont fall out if the boat rocks

Images
    Holy thread resurrection Kellygirl. The last comment of this thread was in Sep of 2008. I thought it had died.
    --Zeagle Eagle

TadPole
    If I may...KellyGirl59, I know people have to do what they have to do, but instead of throwing toilet tissue in the ocean, bring a plastic bag and put your toilet paper in it. Better for the sea environment. No disrespect and not trolling, I am a Boy Scout leader and we train our boys to "Leave no trace".

Images
    With all due respect Mark. Most toilet paper won't last a day. It is super bio degradable. It would be way better to "feed the fish" than bring another plastic bag into the world. I too am a Scout Master (ret) and practice "leave no trace". Toilet paper in fresh or salt water won't last but a couple of hours. Buy it in white, and unscented, avoid dyes and perfumes. Kleenex Cottonelle starts breaking down the minute it hits the water.
    --Zeagle Eagle

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information