Thread: Hello from western KY

TadPole Founding Member
    Hello everyone! I am from western Kentucky and am looking forward to a trip to Bonaire in a few days!!! I have made several purchases here at Scubatoys, and was excited to see there is now a dive forum. Off to look around!

Grouper Founding Member
    Hi Jessica

Thanks for diving with me while my wife was doing her open water dives in June at Mermet. We ended up going back the next sunday and did 3 more dives. I took my wife around the rock wall and we ran into the spoonbills at around 20 feet - she was shaking my arm off when one swam by her from behind about 3 to 4 feet away. We are planning a trip to the Keys in august to do a bit of diving / sightseeing / hanging out before she has to go back to teaching this fall.

Have fun on your Bonaire trip - hopefully we will run into you guys again at Mermet.

Cary

TadPole
    Scheduled to Cruise Carnival June 8th 2008 Valor Miami departure. Booking all cruise dive excursions. I'm hoping to hear all good but I'll take the bad. Previuosly read all okay threads but the one most disturbing was the dead reef and visibility was bad. You should be able to get a refund or at least a partial. Any experiences in that realm?

Moderator ST-Forum Mod Charles R's Avatar
    Images
    Welcome aboard don't hesitate to jump right in
    "If you can't get wet doing it, it can't be fun"

Thread Information