Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: non-Scuba activities

Grouper
    Hockey, Hunting, Beer Drinking, Video Games, Movie Watching (and Reviewing). I used to box, but gave that up after a concussion and a boxer's fracture. Now that I'm married I have gotten away from the weight lifting I used to do, but I can't exactly figure out why.
    "Why so Kwame?

Grouper

we have been looking at the bowflex

We have been looking at the Bowflex. It will cost the same as the " free" community center that charges an access fee of 6 dollars a day.
    My wife has been working out to videos.
    I haven't had time with the overwork to do anything except get four hours sleep then I am back out again.
    It would be nice to have some equipment though at the house that we could use to make us stronger.

jimmy

Banned
    Some weight lifting, basketball, and the occasional game of racquetball although I usually get my ass handed to me by my mates. Diving is still pretty new to me.

Diving scuba & free along with spearfishing/lobstering, nautic track exercise, a little weights/pushups, racquetball, snowskiiing, snowboarding, unicycling, windsurfing, apiary, gardening, repairing things, camping, internet reading, google searching, watching kids, getting old.
    TRUST:::Believing in the honesty and integrety of others...He took me into his confidence...

TadPole
    I wrecked my knees when I was in the military so I can't do extended high impact work. I tend to stick with the gym working the weight machines and the low impact aerobic stuff like elipticals and bikes. Aside from that I hike, woodwork, and have recently taken up target shooting and will be trying my hand and three gun competition (pistol, rifle, shotgun) this summer. Now that the kids are out of the house I can branch out a bit. I'm intrigued about the powered parachutes mentioned earlier in the string.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information