Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Reminders about the forum - Please read!

Images
    Before this forum, (and yes wow - 15 months) I hung out on that "other forum". I pretty much have been here since inception and it is so refreshing that here you can ask a question or offer an opinion without getting "flamed", "degraded", etc. That "other forum" you better watch out what you post or hit with a barrage of "daggers". I guess all the "expert" divers are on the other forum.

Once again, thanks so much for the forum and the etiquatte on the forum. It is so refreshing. It is great to see those very new to the sport and those who have done it awhile interact in a manner that is not offensive. Through this process people learn without worrying about asking a "dumb question".

S. Nagel

Grouper Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tc_rain View Post
    WOW, 15 months. Really? I need to get more of a life I guess.
    Yeah me too! Looks like I won't even get another dive trip until next summer, I have to grow up and send my kid off to college. I guess I can just keep diving online until then.
    dannybot

Shark
    Images
    I agree, I am a new diver and I can feel I can ask any question I want here with no fear of being made fun of, degraded or "flamed" as the kids say.
    I don't know what "other forum" some of you mentioned here, and I don't care, I don't have any use for big shots or braggers-no matter what envoroment. (this coming from a guy named scubastud..)

I do notice that splitlip guy gets a lot of chiding... (but heck he deserves it...hehe)

He (Splitlip) likes it!!! LOL ... but yea, I like it here! Fun group of real ppl!

Long Tailed Thresher Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by scubastud View Post
    I do notice that splitlip guy gets a lot of chiding... (but heck he deserves it...hehe)
    Yeah, Split is the king of the chiders, so of course he gets some chiding back. But it is always in a fun and respectful way, so we hope he stays as is. Also gives a lot of helpful diving advice and when he disagrees with someone is very polite about it.

This forum is great, I have learned a lot about diving here and it has been a great resource for me.

Guppy
    good pointers

Barracuda Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulubelle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scubastud View Post
    Yeah, Split is the king of the chiders, so of course he gets some chiding back. But it is always in a fun and respectful way, so we hope he stays as is. Also gives a lot of helpful diving advice and when he disagrees with someone is very polite about it.

This forum is great, I have learned a lot about diving here and it has been a great resource for me.

what's chiders? is that like when we make fun of batmans small dog?
    Danilo

If anyone has the winning lottery numbers for next week, please send me a PM with those numbers.
    Thanks.
    -Black-Gorrilla!!

THE Supreme Master Spammer Founding Member
    Hey now!
    He is a manly boy.
    Tim "The Star and Crescent shall not be worn by every man, but only by him who is worthy to wear it. He must be a gentleman... a man of honor and courage... a man of zeal, yet humble... an intelligent man...a man of truth... one who tempers action with wisdom and, above all else, one who walks in the light of God."

Barracuda Founding Member
    That really is a nice looking dog.
    Danilo

If anyone has the winning lottery numbers for next week, please send me a PM with those numbers.
    Thanks.
    -Black-Gorrilla!!

Barracuda ST-Forum Mod dallasdivergirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Splitlip View Post
    Hey now!
    He is a manly boy.
    I think PomPom is pretty cool. I originally wanted a small "pocket" dog and got a 12 lb chihuahuha terrier mix that some how got to 19 lbs. maybe my next one can be a little pomPom jr.
    Sparky the ninjita
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"

http://beautybelow.com/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information