Welcome all ScubaToy members!

My name is Natalie and I live in SE Michigan. I recently started a topic and PM discussion with Merrimorte regarding a driving and dive trip to the South OH, IL, IN, and Eastern MO quarries and lakes sometime in the summer of 2009.

Our discussion has piqued the interest of other forum members to pull together a road trip. Additionally, members in the South IL, OH, MO, and even OK and TX have indicated that they would love to meet us at the various locations for a diving extravaganza!

This subforum has a life expectancy - it is meant to communicate trip ideas, plans, and commitments. Who is invited? Anyone who wants to share a ride or be part of the "host" quarry.

At this point there are no plans defined. I am hoping that this forum will identify who is interested, trip timelines, dive locations, and travel plans/costs (camping versus hotels).

Welcome and I hope the trip can accomodate everyone's needs. I think it will be a great way for a bunch of us Northerners to visit some of the great locations the Mid/Southwesterns are always talking about!