2 videos from our USVI trip. Just a few scuba shots, but I thought I'd post it just in case someone is considering this place for a vacation.
We had some friends who had never been to the VI so we wanted to show them what they're missing. I had over 5 days of video and couldn't fit everything in, but I think it gets the point across.

Oh yeah...SpongeBob is a funny inside joke. We always thought they were saying "SpongeBob" in the song, so I thought it was a funny subliminal message.

Also the videos will only play in HD on Vimeo. So click on the link to see the video in HD and full screen. They look WAY better in HD
And yes it might take a little while to buffer and download before you watch it. So pause it for a little bit once it starts so it can download.

St. Nanners on Vimeo

The Baths on Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands. About 50 min. boat ride from St. Thomas and St. John.
There are a ton of natural grottoes where the rocks are stacked on top of each other and the water flows in. Its like a maze of walk ways and trails that wind through the shoreline and beach. But we only played around in a few. This is one of only 3 places in the world where these rock formation happen. Pretty cool stuff.

Virgin Gorda the Baths on Vimeo

enjoy