Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Table Rock Lake

Table Rock Lake

Anyone know of good shore diving spots at Table Rock?

Also, if I get a hold of a boat, I know there are some good dives, but not sure where, any ideas?
    "I'm a diver. That's what I do. I dive."

Images
    Dewey Short (Visitor Center by the Dam) is the easiest shore diving I know of on the lake. I have also shore dove at Moonshine Beach. As far as other things, PM me your email....I have a listing by GPS of all the dive sites on the lake. There are several off Indian Point including the Zebulon Pike. Across from the State Park is Duck Island which isn't bad.

Snagel

Shark Founding Member
    Enid, Oklahoma (no longer living the desert life)
    Images
    You can make a shore entry at the Indian point marina and swim out to a sunken boat. It's marked by an orange float ball on the surface.
    Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Shark Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fire diver View Post
    You can make a shore entry at the Indian point marina and swim out to a sunken boat. It's marked by an orange float ball on the surface.
    Are you talking about the Zeb or the sunken boat off the island just south of the point? Either way I have not seen an orange float. I have not been out there this year yet so it may be new...

Phil
    For current Midwest Diving Conditions go to www.midwestmuckdiving.com. They cannot be current unless you help. Please post any updates that you may have for whatever quarry or lake you just came out of...

Shark Founding Member
    Enid, Oklahoma (no longer living the desert life)
    Images
    No, this has been there for quite a while. If the lake is up a lot then the float may be under water right now.

This is not the zeb. If you go around the point (from the zeb) into the Indian Point marina you pass the break-water. a few hundred feet past the breakwater, on the right ride, about 100-200 fett form the shore is where the boat sits. It was sunk by the IndianPoint dive shop for use in thier classes, but anyone can dive it.
    Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Shark Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fire diver View Post
    No, this has been there for quite a while. If the lake is up a lot then the float may be under water right now.

This is not the zeb. If you go around the point (from the zeb) into the Indian Point marina you pass the break-water. a few hundred feet past the breakwater, on the right ride, about 100-200 fett form the shore is where the boat sits. It was sunk by the IndianPoint dive shop for use in thier classes, but anyone can dive it.
    Thanks... I think that Snagle told me about that wreck. I just forgot about it. I may have to check that out this summer while I am there...

Thanks
    Phil
    For current Midwest Diving Conditions go to www.midwestmuckdiving.com. They cannot be current unless you help. Please post any updates that you may have for whatever quarry or lake you just came out of...

Grouper
    I have to agree with the others the best shore diving is Dewey Short.
    I dived there Saturday 5/9/09 & vis was 10-20 ft & there are some great bluff walls at this site & you can dive as deep as you want.
    Indian point & Moonshine beach are also pretty good shore dives.
    Say When....

Grouper
    Images
    The Lost Bridge is a great boat dive.

DW
    The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends, and the other begins?

TadPole
    have a group diving the kimberling city area memorial day weekend, weather is coming around hoping for god vis on the bell. we will have a 60' house boat and a 24' tri toon with a full top, ya all welcome to stop by.

Shark Founding Member
    Man I wish I was going to be down there this weekend... All work and no fun for me...

Let us know how it goes....

Have fun....

Phil

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information